14

Chapter 14: Friendship

" is it true ?"

A feminine voice said not to loud as if she was afraid to ask and it had just slipped out of her mouth.

" is what true ?"

A couple of seconds passed before the girl spoke up hesitatingly.

" that... -that you slept with the prince "

jungkook body ran cold, as if all the blood was drained out of his body. He froze in his place, unable to say anything.

He opened his mouth to deny the rumour, deny the truth, but nothing came out. It's like he forgot how to speak.

" no-"

As jungkook was about to let out a protest, the door of the kitchen opened, harshly.

A young latter with brown hair and eyes and amazingly defined eyebrows, wearing the palace guard' uniform walked in.

" I don't see how that's any of your business " he started talking as he got closer to the scene.

" you wouldn't want the prince to know that you've been spreading rumours about him would you? " raising a questioning eyebrow at the girl.

The female servant shook her head violently, with wide eyes.

" then I suggest you mind your own business and get back to your work "

With that, everyone took the hint and reverted their attention back to their work.

Jungkook stood still not being able to say anything, he didn't have anything to say. All he good do was look at the latter with the dramatic entrance, he looked familiar some how, like they've met before but jungkook couldn't figure it out.

" hi " the guard smiled.

He has a really nice smile, like a really really beautiful smile, jungkook thought to himself forgetting to even reply.

" em ..hi?" The latter said again more like question and a confused expression.

" hi ..sorry I was just thinkin- you have a really nice smile- no I mean- thanks"
Jungkook babbled heat raising to the Apple of his cheeks.

" you're welcome jungkook"

" how did you know my name?, never mind everyone probably knows it by now, word goes around fast here"

" true, but that's not how I know your name.. you seriously don't remember me ? " the boy asked pouting slight.

Jungkook slowly shook his head, trying to jog back his memory to the time when he apparently met this guard.

" Taehyung, my name is Kim Taehyung ...ring any bells?"

Jungkook frowned deep in thought, his expression then suddenly changed,
" you're the guard that helped me in the dungeon! "