7

Chapter 7: dissatisfaction

" I said eat!" Jimin demanded once again for the third time.

" And I said I wasn't hungry " Jungkook raised his voice.

Jimin brown orbs were piercing into his with anger, he had his pale fists clenched hard to the point where his nuckles turned white, stopping blood circulation.

" Guards " Jimin said simply.

The palace guards that were standing out side of the kitchen, came running in.

" yes your highness " they bowed.

" take him to the dungeons " he ordered.

With that Jungkook was pulled harshly by the guards. He made eye contact with the prince giving him a poisonous glare.

" I didn't do anything wrong!" Jungkook shouted as he was being dragged out of the kitchen.

Jimin walked out of the the silence filled kitchen, escorted by a guard.
leaving an ordered to continue the work. Everyone of them scrambled around the kitchen in fear, rushing to do their work.

He didn't feel satisfied.

Jimin didn't feel satisfied like he should have been, he didn't feel in control. Even though he send the innocent boy to the dungeons.
He should feel powerful, he should feel in control again. At least that's what he thought.

It made him more and more angry, that boy was driving him crazy. What's with him and his big eyes, no one dared to look at Jimin like that except Her . Yet here he is doing the same. His smart remarks and sharp tongue, all reminded him of Her.

" hurt him " Jimin ordered Turing to look at the guard that was walking behind him.

" yes your highness " bowed the guard.

" hurt him badly "

" yes your highness "

He was still dissatisfied. The prince paced around his office after he ordered the guard to leave him alone.

He felt challenge. Jungkook was a challenge to him, just like Her.

Jungkook was pushed against the wall harshly, as the 4 guards looked down at him with Disgust, well only three the fourth one was looking at him with sympathy in his eyes.

And Jungkook hated that, he hated being pitied, it made him feel weak and pathetic. Like he can't do anything.

Another blow was thrown by one of the guards on jungkooks stomach, making him cough loudly.

They've been beating him for the past hour and Jungkook couldn't fight back, he was out numbered. His whole body felt numb from all the beaten he got. He knew that once they stop all the pain will kick in and it will be unbearable.

A kick was thrown at jungkooks rib cage, cutting of his breath and possibly even breaking a rib or two.

More punches and kicks were aimed at him. His body was full of bruises and cuts. There was blood seeping from his nose and mouth.

After another hour, the guards stopped from exhaustion giving Jungkook one last push before walking out leaving in the dark, cold dungeon.

Jungkook let out a cough and he was sure that blood came out as well, but he couldn't see anything, the only light that he was getting was coming in from from the small barred window the was placed very high up in the dungeon walls .

Crawling, Jungkook painfully leaned against the dungeons moist wall, letting out a cry of pain placing his hand on his left rib now he is completely sure it's broken.

He hated him.

Jungkook hated Jimin more than before, if that was even possible.

-

I know all of you are waiting for jikook romance moment but wait just a little more I have something planned and I'm sure you guys will love it as much as I do.

As always please vote and comment if you want this story to be continued.

Word count: 623