5

Chapter 5: Sudden Silence

Jungkook was led by the two guards down the palace halls. He had no idea where they were taken him. What did the prince mean by working for him.

Jungkook hated the thought of working for someone, the thought of having to follow rules. But he will do anything to keep the kids safe.

" where are you taking me " Jungkook asked.

But there was no responded from the guards, Jungkook frowned and let out a huff .

Suddenly the guards stopped in front of a big wooden door, one of the guards pushed open the door and the other one led Jungkook inside.

Jungkook looked around to realise that he was in led into the palace kitchen.

" attention!" One of the guards shouted making Jungkook jump slightly.

Everyone in the kitchen turned and looked at them. All eyes were focused on Jungkook.

There were quite whispers going around the big room, and it's obvious who it was about.

" We have an order from the Royal prince " began the guard.

" This person will be working in this section, and you chef " the guard continued whilst pointing his pointer finger at a man who looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s wear a white  toque blanche and a white double-breasted jacket.

" - will put him to the test and see what he is and not good at " finished off the guard.

Jungkook was pushed further into the kitchen by the guard before the left closing the door behind them.

" what's your name " asked the Chef as he walked up to him.

" Jungkook "

" what are you good at jungkook "

" I don't know .. I guess I can clean and cook "

" you can cook ?" The chef raised an eyebrow.

" kind of yeah " Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

" well then let's see what you can do Jungkook, oh by the way my name is chef Kwon"
He said before he turned around gesturing Jungkook to follow him.

" here , There's your work section you will be working here " pointed the chef

Chef Kwon has led Jungkook to the centre kitchen there was a big counter connected to each other.

" you will be working here so I can keep an eye on you."

Jungkook nodded.

" there are guards on the other side  of the door, if you attempt to escape you will be executed immediately " chef Kwon warned.

Jungkook nodded again.

" you can get any ingredients you want for there " chef Kwon pointed at the large metal door on the other side of the kitchen as he spoke.

And once again Jungkook nods without saying a word.

" you may begin cooking " with that the chef walked away to continue his work leaving Jungkook standing there with a blank expression.

Jungkook let out a sigh before starting to looking in the cupboards for the utensils he needs to make his dish.

He could feel eyes burning into his skin, he knew everyone there was looking at him, paying attention to every detail and every move he was making. Ignoring them Jungkook made his way to ingredients room that was placed on the opposite side of the kitchen.

After collecting his ingredients, Jungkook walked back to the work place that he was assigned to and began cooking.

After been in deep Concentration on his work Jungkook suddenly realised that everything around him turned quite, turning his head to the side he was met princes brown orbs.

-

What do you think of  Prince  jimins blonde hair ?

Please vote and comment if you want me to continue this story .

Word count: 600