8

Chapter 8: Frustrations

It been days.
It's been days since Jeon Jungkook was thrown into the dungeons. Seven days to be exact, a week. Jungkook is in pain. Every single part of his body aches.

They come every day and beat him, it became a routine. If the beating wasn't enough, they also starved him only little food and water was given to him and most of it was snuck in by one guard.

Jungkook learned that his name was Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. He tried helping Jungkook and snuck in as much food as he can. He even tried making conversation during the little time he had with him. But Jungkook didn't respond. He hated that sympathy look the guard gave him.

Jungkook has lost count of the days that he has spend in the dungeon.
He couldn't even think straight, his body was in so much pain.

The rusty metal door of the dungeon, suddenly opened making a loud squeaking sound. A bright light came from the door as it opened,causing Jungkook to squeeze his eyes shut.

Opening his eyes slowly, to adjust to the bright light, only to see the person he was dreading the sight of.

Prince Park Jimin.

He was standing there, dressed in all black, staring at Jungkook with his usual heartless expression.

" get up!, how dare you sit down when his Royal highness is present" the guard said walking through the door and pulling Jungkook who was sitting against the wall, up harshly cause him to let out a painful cry.

Jungkook stood there in pain, barely able to hold himself up.

" look at you" Jimin said with a raised eyebrow.

Jimin couldn't really see Jungkook very well, the dungeon was really dark and the light that was coming from the opened door wasn't enough.

" you're pathetic " Jungkook spat, glaring at the prince.

" Look at the state you're in and you call me pathetic how dare you " Jimin said his voice raised with anger.

Before Jungkook can reply, Jimin turned around and said something to the guard, then walked again escorted by another guard.

Then the two guards walked in pulling Jungkook harshly and walked out of the dungeon. He felt like crying from all the paint in his body.but he would never cry, he would never show his weakness to his enemies.

Jungkook was pulled into the palace halls and he was being dragged through so many he couldn't keep track of the direction the took.

All the maids that were working in the halls, dusting vases and canvasses look at Jungkook in horror. And it made Him wander just how bad did he looks.

Stopping at a large brown wooden door, one of the guards knocked on the door waiting for a respond.

" enter"

Once Jungkook heard that voice he knew who it was. Jungkook knew jimins voice well and he didn't know why he paid so much attention to it but he couldn't help it.

The guard opened the door as the other dragged Jungkook inside. There was Jimin sitting at his large table in what seems to Jungkook was his office.

" leave him and go " Jimin ordered the guards.

" But your highness-" the guards hesitated.

" Are you disobeying me?" Jimin asked with a threatening tone of voice.

" N-no your highness, we'll leave right away" the two guards left the room the fear of angering the prince.

" what do you want?" Jungkook asked breaking the silence, he was standing In front of the table Jimin was working on as Jimin sat in the chair behind the table.

" you do realise that your life is between my hands right?" Jimin said as he got up to walk towards Jungkook.

" not only yours but those kids " Jimin continued.

What he said made jungkooks eyes widen.

"Just leave them out of it"

" who are they? Your siblings " jimin asked again now he's leaning against the fest right infront of Jungkook.

" leave them let them go and just kill me and torture me instead" Jungkook said his glaring stare replaced by a pleading one.

"I'm supposed to, that's what I always do " Jimin said.

" why can't I kill you huh Jeon what are you " Jimin continued with anger as his voice raised higher and higher by the minute.

Jungkook just looked into jimins brown orbs searching for mercy. All he wanted was to keep theses kids safe,he made a promise.

" Don't Look at me Like that! " Jimin shouted suddenly, making Jungkook flinch.

" what are you-"

" No don't! Why are you speaking like this huh? Why are you looking at me like this ? Tell me!" Jimin shouted again as he made a step forward grabbing onto the youngers shoulders taking him by surprise.

" your skin, your lips, and those eyes are driving me crazy!"

Without any warning Jimin grabbed Jungkooks neck from the back, pulling him closer and connecting their lips together .

-

Jikook kiss! Tell me what you think about it and if my writing style is good, or if you would like any changes.

The next chapter will take longer than usual to be updated because it needs to be written very detailed.Thats why I updated this one.

As always vote, comment and share if you want this story to be continued.

Twitter account:@BtsZen

Word count: 893