16

Chapter 16: Different

MATURE CONTENT

Pulling his lips away from the other Jimin let out a breath and kept his forehead placed against the younger who was trying to catch his breath.

" I can't hold back anymore " jimin said grabbing a hold of jungkooks wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Jungkook frowned jimins words ringing through his head as he tried to keep up with jimins pace.

As usual eyes were on them but this time even a gasp was let out when jimin opened a certain door and pushed him in it. Before Jungkook could examine the room he was already pushed on the black silky sheets of the bed.

Jimin looked at the younger sprawled on his bed entangled with the silky sheets. His hair messily lays on the silky sheets as he looks up at jimin with swollen red, wet lips.

Jimin quickly climbed ontop of Jungkook straddling him as he pressed his lips against the latter's once again. This time it was different it was rough but not angry.

During the heated make out session jimin slipped his hands up jungkooks shirt and pinched his nipple cause the younger to whimper and twitch.

Fuck he's sensitive

Jimin thought to himself before pulling his lips away and taking the ends of jungkooks shirt in his hand pulling it over his head. His own shirt later followed and thrown along with jungkooks somewhere on the floor.

Taking one of Jungkooks nipples in his mouth sucking and nibbling on it making Jungkook run a hand through jimins hair and tugging on it and the other one was on his back with nails dug in it. They were definitely going to leave marks.

Leaving the nipple jimin pinched the other on and left open mouthed kisses all the way up to the latter's neck.

His neck. Oh his neck was driving jimin crazy there is this thing about it, the milky soft skin and the way the latter's Adam Apple moves when he swallows or how the veins in his neck show when he's trying to hold back moans.

Licking jungkooks neck leaving a wet trail behind before sucking and biting in the smooth skin.

" fuck Jungkook you drive me crazy "

Jimin whispered as he continued to abuse the youngest neck.

" I can't get you out of my mind " he continued.

By now Jungkook was a complete moaning mess and the princes words were not helping.

" I want to you to myself I don't want anyone near you " jimin breaths out bringing a hand down sliding it into the youngest pants causing him to let out a whine.

" I want to hold you and fuck you none stop I want you begging for me to stop because I'm making you feel too good"

" I want you calling- no screaming out my name so everyone knows your mine"

" f-fuck please Jimin " Jungkook moaned.

" ugh moan louder say my name louder jungkook" jimin whispered licking and biting on his ear load and his hands worked wanders in the boy's body. One was squeezing and twirling his sensitive nipple as the other one had his shaft running his thumb over the sensitive slit.

" I - fuck j-jimin I thought you don't like me saying your n-name only her " jungkook breathed out barley able to form a sentence.