Chapter 15

Playlist:

Fly me to the moon- Frank Sinatra

Author's Note:

Hello my beautiful love bugs! How are all of you doing? Here is another update because you guys are amazing and have reached the goal! I love you all sooo much and the fact that you are so caring and excited for this story makes me really happy. Thank you!

So with that being said please enjoy and don't forget to leave me your thoughts in the comments. Also do feel free to critique me on anything but please be kin. Tell me what do you think will happen next? What do you like most about Bailee and Harry? What do you think of Ashley?

Love you all!!!!! Xoxo

Goal: 10 votes, 8 comments

Harry's POV

The whole car journey with my sister back to my place was quiet. Neither one of us had nothing to say, both us felt drained and tired. In a way we were surprised but not really, mostly disappointed.

"Here," I say to Gemma as I walk from my chest of drawers, handing her one of my t-shirts.

"Thanks." She quietly mutters, sitting on the end of the bed. Her eyes never meet mine and I frown, crouching down in front of her.

"Hey," I say placing my hand on her knee. "It's okay. I miss her too."

"I'm sorry I made you late for your dinner plans."

I shake my head. "It's okay. I'm going to go talk to her."

"Are you going to tell Bailee what happened?" She asks, looking up at me with curious but concerned eyes as I stand up.

"No. She doesn't need to know about this shit. I'm just going to apologize."

"I'll be back." I say leaning down kissing her cheek.

"There is some cash by the bedside lamp if you want to order something to eat in the meantime. I'll text  you if anything happens." I add, walking out of the guest room.

Bailee's POV

The silence echoed on as my parents and I sat in the living room waiting for Harry to show up for over an hour. I sigh, removing my elbow from off the arm rest of the couch.

"See, I told you. It would have been better if we went out instead." I grumble standing up from the couch.

"Oh honey, maybe something happened? You never know." My mom softly comments.

"Yeah, maybe he got caught up and doesn't have a way of contacting you." My dad pitches in. I shake my head and just as I was about to speak there is a knock on the door.

My eyes flicker down to my parents before I scowl heading over to the door. Unlocking it, I open the door coming face to face with Harry. But, my anger slightly subsides when I take notice of the bruise on his cheek beneath his left eye.

What happened to him?

"Harry-"

"Before you say anything, these are for you." He says, extending his hand out to me,holding a bouquet of red roses. "But, they probably need some water so..."

He sighs, as I don't bother to take the roses from him. I just keep my gaze on him waiting for an explanation.

"Look I know you probably hate me. I know you probability think that..." he pauses, shaking his head. "You know what, I don't know what you are thinking...I really don't...but I swear I didn't forget about our date."