Prolouge

She is art. She is a mix of dark and vibrant colors and sadly nobody understands her; but he does. She was art... and art is the only thing he knows.

Author's Note:

Hello bunnies! :) 🐰I am so excited to finally begin this story. I still have a lot to figure out, I'm not one to plan everything through but I try as best as I can. However, I find that just going with it has worked for me.

To those who are new my name is Nataly (pronounced like Natalie, just different spelling cause I'm weird lol.) It's nice to meet you! To those who have been following me since the start I would like to say thank you!

Now this time around I will like to try out an idea that the beautiful styleslegend (Megan) has made up and that is that with each update I make there will be a tweet that goes along with it, like a quote or description. I've seen Megan do this and I thought I should give it a try cause it seems like fun.

If you have not read any of Megan's stories please do, you will not regret it. The first story I read from her was Anarchy and I instantly fell in love with it! The word choices that she uses, how she puts so much detail into characters and scenes literally makes you feel like you are part of that world. Megan is an impeccable writer and she is such an inspiring women. She has helped me through so much(still can't believe she has taken the time to read my tweets or snapchat stories) She has made me feel like I am her friend, like I have known her my whole life. Thank you so much Megan for your kind and wise words of wisdom and never stop being you cause you are beautiful!!

So with all this being said please go and follow me on twitter (stylesx_angel) and on Instagram(stylesx_angel) for prepost tweet on each chapter!

No translations or reposts allowed!! (But you can ask, maybe I'll change my mind)All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

If I see anyone who has plagiarized any of my work I will not hesitate in reporting you! I don't want to sound rude but I have worked really hard on this and people stealing ideas is just not nice. With that being said please no rude comments, remember words do hurt if you don't like my work that is totally fine just exit out. No need to be harsh, let's just be kind:)

Warning:
Story will contain strong/mature violence including sex, drugs and alcohol. Also with mentions of anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Read at your own discretion.

Love you all soooooo much!!! Xoxoxo