"And say, 'Booshka Booshka'" he says in a weird and weirder position.

"Um, ok?" I say

I do the same thing as he did.

"Boos ha Booshka!" I say, holding in laughter. All the guys start laughing at me, except Kian, who is joining me. I give them all the death glare, which makes them laugh more.

"I wouldn't laugh at her death glare if I were you!" I hear someone say. I look over my shoulder to see Jack j.

"Why not?" Sam asks, still laughing

"Because, she will mess you up! Go Jersey on you!" He says, wiggling his body and his arms in a weird way

This makes me and Kian lose it and fall into a heap laughing. Me and Kian are very alike! it's weird. We look kinda alike to. Even JC brings it up!

"Hey guys, you two look a lot alike! And you guys act the same way." JC says

"Yeah, we do look alike! But I'm crazier than you!" Kian adds

"Nu- uh! " I say

"Uh- huh!" He says

"IM CRAZIER!" I say, getting up and running into the hallway. I start singing Barbie girl in a really bad voice, it sounded like I did drugs or something. But it was funny! Then Kian picks me up bridal style and runs down the hallway. I laugh at this, but then the elevator opens, and he put me inside. He presses all the buttons, and closes the door without him in it.

"No Kian!" I say still laughing. I get out the next stop, which was up, and head down the stairs. I seriously had no clue what just happened, but it was fun! Before I head back inside the room, I take my phone out and call mom. I wanted to tell her about Kian!

*** Note to readers! Ok so I excluded the dads a while back, but now Gianna's is sorta back into play in this! But pretend she never met him! Ok? Thanks! Love youse!***

{IN PHONECALL}

M=mom; G=Gianna

M- hello?

G- hey mom! Guess what?

M- what?

G- I met Kian Lawley today! It's really funny because we basically act the same and we look a lot alike!

M- Lawley?

G- yeah! Why?

M- listen Gianna, I know this is something big to tell you over phone, but Kian is actually your older brother. When me and your father got divorced when I was only 5 months pregnant with you, he took Kian with him. Kian is a Lawley, and you are a Smith. I'm sorry I never told you, I thought you wouldn't find out.

G- sorry? This is awesome! Well, I have to go mom! Bye! Love you

M- love you too!

And with that, I hang up. I was just pretending not to freak out for my moms sake. KIAN IS MY BROTHER? THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! Not that I'm complaining, but why didn't mom ever tell me? How should I tell Kian? These questions flooded my head, so I unplugged the plug and drained them out, as I knocked on the door to our hotel room. Luckily, Kian answers.

"Kian, can I talk to you for a second? Serious talk?" I ask

"Yeah, sure." He says, he enters the hallway and closes the door. I take a deep breathe, and get these word out of my mouth as quick as possible.

"Oksoyouractuallymybrotherandourparentsgotdivorcedbeforeiwasbornanddadfookyouwhileheleftmomwithme." I say, taking a huge breathe after

"What?" Kian says

"Well, your my brother. I called my mom and told her how much we look alike, but then she told me the story. 5 months being pregnant with me, mom and dad got divorced. Dad took you and mom stayed with me. Well, she sorta had to considering I was in her belly." I say. Kian takes a minute to process this, then answers.

"I remember our parents getting divorced, but I didn't know mom was pregnant?" He says

"I don't know." I say. Kian then reaches down and gives me a hug, in which I hug him back. I'm not an only child; I have a brother! A real brother! Not a fake brother named Justin who Would pull my hair when I was 8 and was a figment of my imagination, but a real, living, breathing brother. And let me tell you something, it feels great having a older brother, and it just met him too.

AUTHORS NOTE!

Hey guys! Short chapter, and sorta sucky, but chapter 55 will be up in about like an hour or two! I will also be introducing some new characters:) WHOA. HOLD THE PHONE. Gianna and Kian are long lost siblings? NO WAY. OH, BUT YES WAY! Sorry I get excited over the littlest things even if there made up oops. Do you like that there siblings in the story or naw? In order for me to UPLAOD chapter 55, I need 35 votes and 17 comments! Since I'll be done with chapter 55 In a while! But yeah! And congratulations to Fronnor Tranta! This chapter is dedicated to you! Bye Loves! -Lily:)xxx