"Then, I guess we have a deal then." Ivan declared. The three of them didn't move. "I will send my word whenever I need something from you, or to give you updates on what will happen."

        "What, no guild hall for Raven Tail?" Gajeel smirked cockily, making Ivan chuckle. 
        "Oh, believe me, Raven Tail has a guild hall." He turned around, the white paper men surronding him again. "Until we met again, Iron Twins."
    The twins stood there for a few more minutes, waiting, before Gabbriel let out a sigh of relief. "We did it. . ."

  🌹 A few hours earlier 🌹   

    Gabbriel leaned back in her chair, tilting her head slightly as she waited for her brother to show up. In front of her sat Master Makarov, patiently waiting for the male twin to show with his eyes closed.
        "So, how are you liking the guild?" The old man asked, trying to start a conversation. Gabbey rose an eyebrow as she leaned back even more. "If you keep doing that, you're going to end up falling."
    The Iron mage scoffed quietly as she straighten her head up. "The guilds different. And as if you care about my well-being."
        "I care about all my children," He responded. "From the smallest cut to the biggest battle. And I would sure hope my guild was different from your last one."
    Gabbriel sent a sarcastic smile towards Makarov. "Oh? What if I told you it was the same as my old guild?" She put the chair back on all its legs and leaned forward with amusement - a small amount of interest showing. "What if I told you it was worse than my old guild?"

    Makarov opened one eye to stare at her. It was silent for a moment, the master staring Gabbriel down. The black-hair woman dropped her smile as she realized she wasn't getting anywhere with him. He didn't even seem bothered by her pestering. She leaned back in her chair again and crossed her arms. That's when the old man answered.
        "I would be servery disappointed in my children if they were worse than what your guild was. I would hope they would treat you better here than how they treated you and your brother over there."
    Gabbriel rose an eyebrow, trying her hardest not to demand what he knew. Her hands clenched from where they were at and her back seemed to start having pains again. "And how would you know what they did to us over there, o wise one?" She mocked.
    Makarov opened both eyes now and stared with much more intensity. Gabbey squished down the urge to squirm under his heated stare. "I get that people like to wear gloves sometimes." He started. "But I have never seen you take yours off. Gajeel takes his off."
        "Because that's Gajeel." She retorted. But Makarov continued as if she didn't speak.
        "And no matter what clothes you wear, your back is always covered. The back never lower than your shoulder blades, and the hem of your shirt never higher than your hips."
        "That's really creepy, you know?" Gabbriel hissed, pulling on the bond between Gajeel and her - telling him to hurry up.
        "But you don't deny it." He points out. "I think its because something, or someone, has scarred you. They may have scarred Gajeel mentally, but you were scarred physically."

     Before Gabbriel could retort, a single knock sounded on the door as Gajeel walked in. "Salamander wouldn't let me go." He grumbled his excuse - not bothering to apologize for intruding - before taking a seat besides Gabbey. She leaned back in her chair on the two back legs.
        "So, whats this for?" He grunted after he got settled, glancing at Gabbey with confusion. So he had noticed the tension. She gave the slightest shake of her head, tugging the bond as if to tell him later.

        "Ah, yes, the reason I brought the two of you here." Makarov said, like he was reminding himself why they were here. "I have a mission for the two of you. . .A dangerous mission."
    The twins sat up straighter, though Gabbriel was still leaning on the two legs. "A dangerous mission?"

        "Before we get to that, what did you know about the dark guild community?"
Gabbey snorted, almost like she was offended. "Anything and everything Jose needed to know or wanted to know. Why?"
        "So you know the other guilds in the dark guilds, right?" Makarov asked, not answering her question.
        "We may have had our name and our guilds' name in other peoples mouths, but we weren't the top dogs, if that's what you're getting at." Gajeel interrupted, making Gabbey nod.
        "We weren't even the Top 10, we were just one of the popular ones."
        "Of course," Makarov nodded as well. "As if a guild like Phantom Lord would be put on the Top 10 of anything good." If the twins were still in Phantom Lord, they would have busted the old man's' head in then and there.
    But they weren't. And he wasn't wrong.
        "What's the mission?" Gajeel grumbled out, making Makarov nod again and get up.
        "The mission." He sighed, staring at the ground with thought. He paced towards the door but the twins didn't turn. At the sound of a lock in place, the two of them tensed up. The walls wavered with blue waves - making Gabbey assume the room became soundproof - before going back to normal.
        "Do you guys know that I have a son?" The master asked rhetorically. Gajeel and Gabbey stayed quiet as he continued. "Only child I have. . .Laxus father. . .He was banished from the guild years ago. He is now the Master of Raven Tail. . ."

        "As much as I love history, which isn't much, why are you telling us this?" Gabbriel asked, watching as Makarov stares at the ground in thought. He snapped out of it, sitting back down in his chair and looking at the twins.
        "I need you two to get me information from Ivan."
Gajeel rose a studded eyebrow as Gabbey started messing with her piercings on her ear. "Get information? From Raven Tail?"
        "That's what I said."
        "If I wanted to have a horrible death, I would've did what I did to Levy and her crew to all of Fairy tail." Gabbriel stated, watching his eyes flash towards her before going to Gajeel again.
        "I know its extremely dangerous-"
        "No shit."

        "But. . .I need this information." Makarov looked towards the ceiling as he leaned back. "Fairy tail needs this information. . ."
        ". . .What do you even need?" Gajeel muttered, telling Gabbriel to wait through their bond as she whipped her head towards him.
        "As of now?" Makarov questioned. "Just his location. Its to early for the other need information. . .The location of Raven Tail would be the best thing we can get at the moment."

    Gajeel nodded slowly, turning to look at his sister. The two of them stared at each other, talking through their bond with their code, before Gabbey leaned back even more, nodding slightly.
        "We're in." Gajeel grunted, looking back to Makarov.
        "Great." Makarov sighed in relief before leaning onto his desk. "Alright, this is how you're going to get into contact with Ivan. . ."
    Gabbriel leaned further back on her chair, her head lolling back so she stared at the ceiling. What were the two of them getting into? Going to be a spy for Fairy tail, their old enemy?
Why did their lives have to-

    Thunk!

        ". . .I did tell you, you'll fall if you keep leaning back."

  🌹 🌹 🌹 

    Gabbriel let out a sigh as she stared at the night sky above her. Stars glittered brightly against the black background, making it seem surreal. At the sound of Gajeel throwing another log into the fire, she turned her head.
    Gajeel sat next to her, staring deeply into the flames - as if the red hot light had the answers to everything.
        "You know, if we get caught by Ivan, we are so  dead." Gabbey started the conversation on a depressing note, laying her head on Gajeels' thigh. Almost like a reaction, Gajeel started to comb his fingers through his sisters' curly hair. 
        "That's why we'll be careful, and not get caught." Gajeel grunted. 
        ". . .And if we do get caught?"

   Gajeel didn't say anything for a while, thinking the scenario over in his head. Gabbriel was almost asleep when Gajeel picked her up. She turned to glare at her brother but quickly realize he was laying down to sleep. Gajeel placed her close to his side, making Gabbey rest her head on his chest. 
        "If we get caught, I'll protect ya." He finally answered, putting a protective arm around her. He pushed the bond in a promise kind of way, making what he said all the more believable. Gabbey nodded happily, snuggling closer to her brother. 

    The two of them fell asleep quickly, knowing that nothing would harm the other if they had anything to do with it.