CHAPTER 80

Yes, I updated. I actually found the time to do it 😂

The sun beat down on me as I sat on the bench in the backyard of the boys' flat. It shouldn't be this warm in May.

The boys were playing football, they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I mean, they were hot and sweaty. (I mean hot as in warm, not that they're not hot, but yeah, you get my drift.) But other than that, they were laughing and having a great time.

It's nice to see them like that, fame can get to you.

"Hey Sarah, wanna play?" Harry asked, twirling the football in his hands. I set my book down and frowned. "I don't know if Liam's told you this, but me and sports don't mix."

Harry let out a small chuckle, the other boys did the same. "You just don't wanna try." Louis shrugged after he took a drink out of his whole water bottle.

"Seriously, I suck at anything sport related." I crossed my arms.

"You were good at paintball." Niall smirked.

"That's not exactly a sport, and I'm a klutz so I'll probably fall and break a bone. It's not that I'm a prissy girl who doesn't want to touch a ball, I just don't want to embarrass myself."

I guess they weren't convinced because they all just scoffed or rolled their eyes.

"You're just afraid of a little sweat." Harry smirked as the rest laughed.

Oh.

So he wants to be like that?

Well two can play at that game, Styles.

"Fine then." I stood up from the bench and set my sunglasses on the ground, thankful that I decided to just wear gym shorts and a t-shirt when Liam asked me to come hang out with him and the boys today.

The boys all looked at each other in surprise when I walked up to them. "I'll play, but I'm warning you Harry." I looked at him, wondering where the heck this sass came from.

"I'm going to pound you."

******

"Tell me, Sarah." Harry tried to restrain his laugh as he caught his breath. "What is your definition of pound? Because if you were trying to pound me as in beat me, you failed."

I stood by Liam with my arms crossed, rolling my eyes at Harry who had made me look like a two year old trying to play football. All the boys were good, actually. It was me, Liam and Louis against Harry, Zayn, and Niall.

But every time Liam or Louis would pass the ball to me I'd drop it, and I couldn't guard any of them since I was so short, not to mention I got trampled on at least fifty times.

And I'm getting pretty sick of it.

"Well my foot is hurting a little." I lied, we were taking a short break after that game.

"Come on, it's been a week and you told me it was healed." Zayn shook his head as he laughed.

"Ugh." Was all I said.

"Before I forget to ask, what time is your graduation tomorrow?" Niall asked, who was sitting on the grass.

"Six o'clock." I grinned. I still can't believe I'm graduating tomorrow. "You're still coming, right?" I looked up at Liam. "Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world." Liam said cheekily, pulling me to his side.

I grinned, but immediately tensed when I thought about the last time I had heard that.

"Daddy!" I called, running to the living room when I heard my dad enter the house. Me being the crazy five year old I was, I would always run to him every time he got home.