CHAPTER 67

I'd like to apologize for my last chapter, I was in a mood because I lost half my chapter. But you will love this chapter, and it's going to be pretty long.

AND FOLLOW DIRECTONERFORLIFE00 AND READ HER BOOKS CUZ SHE MADE ME THIS BEAUTIFUL NEW BOOK COVER!!!!

This chapter may be cheesy, so beware. But I promise it'll be adorable. Ok I hope you guys like this chapter, bye!

"It's fine, I understand." I ran my hands through my hair as I talked to Liam on the phone. "I feel horrible, I'm so sorry." Liam apologized. "My manager said we just don't have any time." "I know, but you'll come visit sometime this month, right?" I asked. "I hope so. I have to go, love you." Liam said. "Love you too." I sighed and laid on my bed.

Liam's not coming home for Valentines Day. I'll be okay though, I miss him like crazy, but I'll live. Valentines Day is in a week. I have no idea what I'll do, maybe stay home? I don't know. I didn't think I'd miss him this much, but he's all I've got most of the time. He'll be back though, so I won't cry. Like he said, I'll be just fine.

One week later- Valentines Day. <3

Why am I even doing this? I don't want to go to this stupid party, it'll just remind me of what I don't have. Jewels is making me go to a Valentines Day party at the park. I'm just going to stand there and be bored so theres no point in going, but Jewels said she'll skin me alive if I don't show up. And knowing Jewels, she's probably serious.

I had on a white lace dress with a pink belt, white heels and had my hair in loose blond curls with a pink bow in the back that matched my belt. I put on a normal amount of make up but I also put on a light pink lipstick, which I never wear. I look pretty good I guess, but it doesn't matter.

As I walked downstairs I saw two of the jocks from school talking to Olive and Matilda. I rolled my eyes when they flirtatiously flipped their hair and giggled like creeps. "Where are you going?" Matilda asked as I tried to squeeze through them to get out the door. "A party. Where are you going?" I asked back. Why should she care where I go.

"We're going to a party too." Olive smirked. "Hey Mattie, I love your dress." One guy kissed her cheek. I mentally threw up all over them. "Thanks babe, Come on guys." Matilda and Olive grabbed their guys who they probably paid to go out with them and walked out. "Bye, Matilda!" I yelled. Matilda looked behind her and gave me an evil glare. I laughed at her, she hates her name so much.

After they drove off I walked out the door, I decided to walk to the park. It's not long of a walk, and it's not that cold. Okay it's pretty cold but I'm running out of gas money for Steve. I wish I asked Jewels for a ride, because walking in the cold in heels isn't fun.

I finally got to the park and no one was there. All the stone paths were vacant, the playground in the middle didn't even have any kids on it, maybe down one of the stone paths was the party. It's a big park, but I don't even hear any music or see any cars. It's all completely empty.

She freakin didn't.

I called Jewels but she didn't answer. "Is this funny to her!?" I yelled, not caring who hears me. I dressed all perfect and walked here when I didn't even want to come!! And then I find out it was a joke!!! And I can't even see my boyfriend because he's on tour! Don't cry Sarah, don't cry. You're just emotional. Don't cry.

I took a deep breath to hold it all in and began to walk home, but before I walked off I saw a red sticky note shaped like a heart on the ground. I walked towards it and picked it up. It had writing on it.

Follow the flower petals. (;

What? This can't be for me. I looked in front of me and sure enough there were red flower petals on one of the stone paths. Of course this isn't for me, but being the snoop I am I might as well check it out.

I followed the flower petals to a little bench area, on the bench was another red heart sticky note.

Follow the trail on the left.

I wonder who did this for their girlfriend? I should probably put the sticky notes back, I'll do that later. I walked down the left trail until I got to a pretty little bridge over a creek. And sure enough there was a note on the bridge.

Cross the bridge,and walk towards the gazebo.

I picked up the note and crossed the bridge, this is really pretty. I don't come here often. After I crossed the bridge I came to the gazebo. There were paper hearts in the trees and the gazebo was decorated in pink and red. I looked around, this is beautiful. Lucky girl who this is for.

As I walked closer I saw someone on the gazebo. I squinted my eyes and stopped walking. If this is the guy who made all this he's not going to be happy when he sees me. The guy turned around, he was in a tux and had a bouquet of roses. I gasped as I dropped the sticky note.

That guy is Liam.

"Liam!" I squealed as I ran towards him. His smile grew bigger as he walked to the edge of gazebo. I hugged him as he grabbed my waist and spun me around. "I missed you so much!" He smiled. Before I could reply he kissed me. I kissed him back until we pulled away and literally I cant speak because I'm so happy.

"How'd you get here?" I asked. "I've been here since this morning, but I made sure you didn't know. The boys helped me get this place ready, we rented it out. Then I had Jewels tell you to come here. So almost everyone was in on this but you." Liam grinned. "This is the best thing ever, thank you." I smiled as I hugged him.

"You're welcome, and these are for you." Liam smiled as he handed me the roses. "They're beautiful." I smiled as I looked at them. "You look sharp." I smirked as I looked at his black tux. "Not as sharp as you, you look beautiful." Liam kissed me cheek. I blushed.

Liam took my hand and we walked off the gazebo. "Where are we going?" I asked. "It's pretty cold. So I'm taking you to a fancy restaurant." Liam said. I smiled. "Sounds good."

We got in his car and enjoyed the ride there. "How's tour been?" I asked. "Good, tiring. But it's been fun." Liam smiled. I smiled back. "How's your job been?" Liam asked. "Really good! Besides the first day." I said as Liam laughed. "How long are you staying?" I asked. "A few days, hopefully a week." Liam said. "I hope you can stay a week too." I said.

We got to the restaurant and sat in a fancy booth. I've never been here before, this is REALLY nice. I'm guessing Liam made reservations because you can't just walk in at a place like this. As Liam walked to the bathroom I texted Jewels.

Me:I almost killed you until I found Liam.

Jelly: Wasn't it adorable!! Me and Cory helped him with the idea!!

Me: Yes I loved it!! Thanks!! We're at a restaurant right now, where are you?

Jelly: me and Kaden are on a double date with Austin and Anna.

Me: Where's Corn?

Jelly: On a mystery date (;

Me: OMG WITH WHO?!

Jelly: i don't know, that's all she told me. Gtg bye.

I put my phone back in my purse with a shocked, confused expression. "Are you okay?" Liam asked as he sat back down. "I'm fine, I just found out that Cory's on a date." I replied. "With who?" Liam asked again. "I don't know, she said a mystery date." I rolled my eyes. "I see." Liam smirked.

We ordered and went back to talking. "What are the boys doing tonight?" I asked. "Niall and Harry went to some party, Louis is with Eleanor on a date, and Zayn and Perrie went to a party too." Liam smiled. "Perrie's here!?" I asked excitedly. Liam nodded. "You can meet her tomorrow since I'm inviting you over." Liam smiled brightly.

"Okay!" I smiled back. We talked for a while until we got our food and started to eat. Once I put the food in my mouth I nearly gagged. This stuff is terrible. I barely swallowed it and took a gulp of my water. We ordered some kind of fish. Whatever it is, it tastes like puke. I noticed Liam was making the same face I was.

"Don't lie, this is horrible." I smirked. Liam chuckled at me. "I thought it would be good." I laughed at him. "Sorry..." Liam frowned. "It's okay, why don't we leave and get something else?" I pushed my plate away from me. "Sure! What do you want?" Liam asked. "Ice cream!" I grinned. "It's awful cold, are you sure?" Liam asked with a smile. "Yep!" I replied.

"Ice cream it is!" Liam got up from his chair and pulled mine out from the table like a gentlemen. "Thank you." I smiled. Liam left a check and we left.

"I'm in more of a mood for dessert anyways." I smiled as we drove to the ice cream parlor. We got there and I hopped out of the car and ran inside like a kid. I love ice cream. "What would you like?" The worker asked as we arrived at the counter. "A chocolate ice cream cone. Two scoops." I said. "Same thing." Liam smiled.

The guy got us two chocolate ice cream cones and we sat in a booth. "I like this better than the restaurant." I smiled as I licked my ice cream. "Me too. The restaurant wasn't cozy, and it was too cold." Liam agreed. I finished my heavenly cone and we left.

"I could eat ice cream for the rest of my life!" I jumped as we walked down the streets. Me and Liam decided to walk around for a while. "I like chocolate! I could eat that forever!" Liam smiled. "Chocolates good too! I love all food, except that trash we ate at that restaurant!" I said as me and Liam laughed.

"That's where I work!" I pointed inside the coffee shop as me and Liam passed by. "That's a cute little place." Liam chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing, it just seems like girls always work at Starbucks or coffee shops and stuff like that." Liam shrugged. "Do not!" I elbowed him. "Do too." Liam chuckled again. "By the way, that didn't hurt." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't want you to cry so I took it easy on you." Liam laughed as he picked me up and flew me around. "Stop!" I laughed. "Take that back and I'll stop!" Liam grinned as he spun me around. "Never!!" I yelled. "Okay then." Liam kept spinning me, I'm getting dizzy. "Fine! I take it back!" I frowned as Liam put me down.

"Thank you." Liam grinned as he kissed my cheek. "Whatever." I murmured. I rapped my jacket around myself tighter as I shivered. It's really cold. "Here." Liam said as he snuggled me inside his jacket, I smiled to myself.

"I'm glad you're here." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad I'm here too." Liam said happily as we walked down the street. We walked by an alley and I glimpsed inside the alley for a second. Funny, there was a girl in there who looked like Matilda getting beat up by that jock she went on a date with.

Wait what.

I got out of Liam's grip and peeked into the alley again. "Mattie!!" I gasped as I ran in the alley where that terd face was beating her up. "STOP!!" I screamed at the guy who was punching her repeatedly. He wouldn't stop. "I said stop!!" I grabbed his arm but he jerked me away.

"What's going on?!" Liam yelled as he ran down the alley towards us. "He's hurting Matilda!!" I yelled. Liam grabbed the guy by his arms and held him back. "Dude let go of me!!" He yelled as he tried to squirm out of Liam's grip. Liam punched him in the face. "Get out of here, and stay away from her. Stay away from any girl in that matter!!" Liam yelled as the jock stumbled out of the alley.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I helped Matilda up. "I think so, he only punched me a little." She wiped away a tear. It's too dark to see how she looks like. "What happened?" Liam asked. Matilda started sobbing. I awkwardly rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Well, while we were at the party Zac got drunk, really drunk. So I offered to drive him home. My car ran out of gas right around here, I told Zac and he got mad. So he ripped me out of the car and beat me in this alley, saying I'm an idiot for not having enough gas and I thought he was going to kill me!!" Matilda started sobbing again.

"He's a jerk." I frowned. She wasn't going to die, I've had much worse. But she's never been hurt like that, so you can't blame her. "Let's walk back to my car, and we'll drop you off at your house." Liam said. Matilda nodded and we left the alley.

Stupid drunk guy just has to beat up my evil sister and mess up our date. We walked to the car in silence, besides Matilda's quiet whimpering.

Why did I call her Mattie? And why did I care she was being hurt? She hurts me, I should've laughed in her face like I said I always would. I guess I just felt like I should help her, after all we were friends for a while. But I don't like to think about that, it makes me sad.

We got in the car and the drove home. "I guess I should just go in with her, she needs my help." I shrugged as Liam pulled into the driveway. "Are you sure?" Liam asked. I nodded. He reached over and kissed me. "I had a great time." Liam smiled. "Me too, I still can't believe you're back!" I laughed. We finished saying goodbye and he left.

"Come upstairs." I ordered to Matilda. She limped upstairs and followed me to the bathroom. She sat on the counter and I checked her body. "Just a few bruises, you'll be fine." I said as I put a bandage over a little scar and wiped the dirt off her. "Good as new." I smiled as she gently hopped off the counter.

"Where's Olive?" I asked. "Still at the party." Matilda replied. It's 12:00, she should be getting home soon. Before I walked into my room Matilda cleared her throat to get my attention. I turned around to see her standing there twiddling her thumbs.

"Thanks, for canceling the end of your date and helping me out. It means a lot." She said bashfully. I shrugged. "You're welcome. And our date was pretty much over anyways." I said. "You know, I'm always a jerk to you, I'll never understand how you forgave me once and helped me like this." Matilda shook her head.

"Me neither." I sighed. "I hate myself for being nice sometimes." Letting out a small chuckle, I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "I appreciate it." Matilda smiled. I half smiled back and walked to my room.

This evil sister relationship is getting too complicated.

I decided not to think about that, instead I decided to think about my date. My dream actually came true, Liam came back. And this time, it was real. I caught myself smiling, blushing, and laughing about tonight. I can't get over how happy I was. It was wonderful, even if Matilda ruined the end of our date.

As I laid on my bed I heard a knock on my window. I looked at it and a rock hit it. I got up and opened the window. A huge smirk appeared on my face as I shook my head.

"What are you doing here, Liam?" I asked. "That was no way to end a date, all the boys are at the flat with their girlfriends. You can come with me and meet Perrie." Liam smiled. "Okay!!" I grinned. "I'll be right down!!" I said as I closed the window. I put on some more comfortable shoes and snuck outside.

Best. Valentines Day. Ever.

I really hope you guys liked that. Cuz I've been writing it for almost a week but I keep getting interrupted.

For starters it's Christmas break and I've been busy, and then there was a tiny incident about wattpad but I won't tell you about it,

But it's all good now. :)

And I also took my kik and Instagram off here cuz I googled my wattpad account and you could see my book and kik and Instagram and I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW I WROTE THIS!!!

Okay I've talked too much, COMMENT COMMENT VOTE VOTE

Happy 2014 babes, make it a good year. (;