CHAPTER 11

I was stuck underwater, my jacket was caught and I couldn't get it off. I was being trampled and no one knew until I heard someone scream my name. Liam.

LIAMS POV

I saw Sarah fall under water and she never came back up. "SARAH!!" I yelled. I have to save her, but the tree branch, the HUGE tree branch was about to fall right where she was. But I had time. I had to save her, she's so shy, and pretty and dosnt deserve to die. All those thoughts ran through my mind in 1 second and I dove towards her.

Everyone realized she was stuck and I told them to go inside before the weather got worse. Zayne and Niall had to carry Jewels and Cory inside because they were screaming "NO I WONT LEAVE HER!!"

The bad thing about this pool is, it's DEEP. I swam to the very bottom where she was trying with all her might to be free. I tried to rip the jacket off her but the zipper was caught. I ripped so hard I think I was hurting her. I tried everything but she was stuck. She looked at me. I could pretty much tell what she thinking. Her look said stop, it's no use, your better without me. Go live your life.

No. I'm not giving up.

I ripped her jacket off with every thing in me and it fell off into two pieces. She was too weak to swim so grabbed her and swam to the top. But then I remembered the tree. It was falling, right on top of us, I had no time to move. Wait, I did. I jumped out of the pool in half a second with Sarah in my arm and we fell on the ground.

SPLASH!!!!!!!

The tree hit the water so hard it all came out of the pool. I was laying on the ground with Sarah in my arms. We lived.

SARAHS POV

I saw Liam dive under water for me and he tried to rip my jacket off. He tried so hard it hurt and NOTHING would work. I knew it, I was gonna die. My life was over. And it was just getting good. Liam looked like he was crying, it was hard to tell cuz it was underwater. Then he ripped my jacket in 2 like a muscle man or something. He grabbed me and we swam to the surface. I didn't see much but I know the tree was falling and he jumped out of the pool like he was flying and now were on the ground. He saved me.

I was breathing heavily cuz I almost died, that's the longest I've ever held my breath. I felt safe though in Liam's arms. But it was storming REALLY bad so he picked me up bridal style and carried me inside.

He laid me on the couch where I was coughing up tons of water. Everyone crouded me. "Sarah! Are you okay?" Jewels asked with tears running down her face. She buried her face into Zaynes chest and he began rubbing her back. "I-I'm" *COUGH* I couldn't speak. I was shivering because all I had on was wet jeans and a tank top. Liam ran up to me with a blanket.

"It's okay" He said as he lifted me up so he could hug me. I sat up on the couch. "Where's Cory?" I ask with a scratchy voice. That's when Niall walked downstairs with Cory crying until she saw me. "I thought you died!!!!" She ran up to me at the speed of light and hugged me. Jewles came and squeezed me so hard I wheezed. "Sorry!" She said as if that was going to make me die.

I chuckled. "It's okay." Teddy ran up to me and started licking me. I laughed. They were all looking at me like I was a fragile little vase. "Im fine guys, really. Why don't we watch a movie."

"YAY!!!" Louis yelled as he grabbed a movie. "House at the end of the street. Good pic!" Harry said. "Me and Sarah will go make pop corn and get her some towels to dry off." Liam said as we left the room. We walked into the kitchen and put pop corn in the microwave.

"Thank you sooo much." I sighed as I ran up to Liam and hugged him. It felt so good to hug him. I don't know why, maybe I'm just really thankful he saved me? "Your welcome." He said. He pulled me away so he could look at me. "I like you, a lot." He said shyly. "Me too." I blushed. The microwave went off and we walked back in to watch the movie.

I sat inbetween Cory and Liam. This turned out to be a pretty good day! Well, sorta.

After the movie Jewles and Cory dropped me off at my house. I walked in.

"WHERE.HAVE.YOU.BEEN?" Oh no. It's Hurlbutt. "Just, um errands." I tried to ignore her and walk upstairs. "Stop. You keep going places when you should be here!" She yelled. "I did all my chores." I said. She smacked me. "If you leave without asking again I will beat you." She said. I looked at her, with her pale, wrinkly skin and ugly, gray hair that looked like it was dipped in acid 20 times, she disgusted me.I ran upstairs. I was trying to sleep when Olive came in there.

"Hey, I heard you went to One Direction's flat." She said looking at the ground. "Yea, and you're not gonna murder me?" I asked. "No, I found out on Twitter and I just wanted to know if Harrys a nice guy." She replied. "Um, yea, he is." I answered. "Cool." She walked out.

That was weird in every single way. She didn't ask but one question, and no rude insults, she must be on drugs or something. Because THAT.WAS.WEIRD.