CHAPTER 58

"Sarah!! Wake up!!" I opened my eyes to see Cory and Jewels staring at me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I stretched. "It's 11:30, and we're here to watch you get your present!" Cory squealed. What is up with everyone going crazy about this present?

"I'm going back to sleep." I said as my head it the pillow again. "Oh no you're not!" Jewels ripped the covers off the bed. "It's so cold!!" I screamed. I curled into a ball and laid in my bed. "Go get dressed!" Cory yelled. "Fine." I grumbled as I got out of bed and limped to the bathroom.

I got dressed in skinny jeans and a blue Aeropostale shirt. I threw on a sweatshirt since it was cold and I put my hair in a messy bun. I took my crutches and went downstairs where everyone was waiting. I sat at the table and ate a bowl of cereal.

"Aren't you excited for your present!?" Jewels asked as all the boys grinned. "What is up with you guys and this present? I mean how good can it be?" I asked as I shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed." Niall teased. "No, two little weirdos woke me up." I glared at Jewels and Cory. "Weirdos?" Cory said dramatically.

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to brush my teeth. When I walked back down everyone was gone.

"Hello?" I asked as I looked around. The front door opened and Liam walked in. "Incase you're wondering everyone's outside." He said. "Why?" I raised my eyebrow. "Your present is here." Liam grinned.

"Are you ready?" Liam asked as his hands covered my eyes while I stood outside the flat. "Not really, but okay!" I laughed. "Good, she's not in a tude anymore." I heard Louis say. "Don't make me go over there Louis." I warned. Liam took his hands off my face. "Open your eyes." He whispered. So I did.

Right in front of me was a dark blue ford F-150 truck.

I stood there for a while in shock. "You didn't." I managed to spit out.

"We did." Harry smirked. I heard Jewels and Cory's squeals from behind me. "I can't take this!" I said. "You guys didn't have to buy me a truck!" I say still in shock. "We can buy 50 trucks and still have money, and you're always walking or getting a ride. And last time you walked you got stolen. You need a car." Liam said.

"The boys, Eleanor, Jewels and Cory, and I bought it. With some help from Anna and Layla." Liam said. I hobbled up to the truck slowly, and hugged it.

Everyone started laughing. "I've always wanted a truck like this." I said. "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!" I yelled. They all walked up to me and we hugged. "I can't wait till I get my cast off and I can drive it!!!" I squealed. "This is seriously the best present ever, you guys are so nice!!" I smiled. "You're welcome." They all said.

"Let's drive it around!!" Niall said. "Well, because I can't drive who wants to?" I asked. "Me!!" Louis raised his hand. "I don't trust you, how about Zayn?" I asked. "Yes!!" Zayn smiled. "I am hurt." Louis fake pouted as I laughed at him. We all piled in the giant truck.

I sat in the passenger seat, Zayn drove and everyone else squeezed in the back. "You guys look comfy." I smiled. They glared at me. They looked like sardines. "Fine, Liam why don't you get in the front seat with me?" I asked. Liam smiled and squeezed into the seat with me.

We drove around, it was really cool. "There's a window on the top!!" I squealed as I opened it even though it's December. "I love this truck so much!!" I screamed. "IKR!!" Jewels screamed back. I stared at her. "Inside voices." I whispered and she laughed. Only I can scream in my new truck.

Then a police car behind us started flashing his lights. "Seriously?" Zayn sighed. We squeezed two people in the front seat and five people in the back made for three people.