CHAPTER 17

"Good morning my lovely sisters!" I skipped into the kitchen where Mattie and Liv were making breakfast.

"Someone had a nice date." Mattie smirked. "Wonderful." I sighed. "Well we made plans for today and me,Mattie, Jewels,Cory, Layla, and you are going having a girl's day!!!!!" Liv cheered. "awesome!" I smiled. We all went upstairs to get ready.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Matilda shreeked. I ran into her room. It was light purple with dark purple bedding and fancy white furniture with diamond knobs and a chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling. Not to mention her room was HUGE.

"What's wrong?" She was sitting infront of her giant mirror/desk. "My hair!!!! It looks horrible!!!" She whined. She brushed through her long, strait red hair. It looked good as always.

I sighed and went to my room to get dressed. I put on dark skinny jeans with fluffy grey boots ans a dark blue sweat shirt from Hollister. A few weeks ago all I had was rags for clothes. I cant believe Miss.Hurlbutt actualy let me buy nice clothes.

I finished getting ready and then I walked to Liv's room to see if she was ready.

Her room has hot pink walls an Zebra bedding with pink and zebra everything all over her room. And lets not forget her sparkle covered furniture.

"Ready!" She called as she walked our of her bathroom. Her outfit put mine to shame. Neon pink jeans with a sparkly nice top. And silver heels. And super curly blond hair. Mine was just, wavy.

We got downstairs and believe it or not Mattie was ready. She had white sparkly capris and a purple shirt. We got in the car and picked everyone up.

"Where are we gonna go?" Cory asked. "Fasion land!!" Mattie and Liv squealed. Everyone agreed. Ive never been there but from listening to everyone talking its a really nice store. Popular but expensive. No offence but "fashion land" kinda sounds super stupid.

Jewels, Cory, me, and Layla were in the back of the car. Liv was in the front and Mattie was driving. Then we pulled in to a huge store that said "Fashion Land." Mattie and Liv seemed the most excited, but its just a store. We walked in.

A very nice store. Escalators, clothes, WOW. It had nice shiny floors,silver walls. And 10 floors. People were all over the place. Then through the intercom a lady said, "Welcome to Fashion Land. A new popular store bound to make you want to live here." I felt like I was in some futuristic world.

"This place is cool. I wish I worked here instead of Rue 21." Layla said. I just looked around in amazement. "This place is more like a clothes hotel." Jewels said. We started to walk around. We walked into a big room with a runway and seats everywhere. There was a sign by the door that said, "Fashion show at 11:30." We walked to our section of clothes and began running around squealing.

"LOOK AT THIS DRESS!!!!" Cory shoved an adorable peach dress in my face. "I squealed with her and ran off. But then Liv ran into me with hot pink sparkly heels. "I MUST GET THESE OR I WILL DIE!!!!" She took off before I could say anything.

I saw Layla and Jewels drooling over a green skirt. I found a super cute blue purse with a brown latch. I looked at the price tag.

"HOLY FRIGGIN CRUD 60$?!?!?! I yelled.There went my hopes.

All the girls were looking at the jewelery and I walked towards them. "When I become a millionaire, I will shop here forever." Layla said. I could shop here if Hurlbutt gave me money. That's when a tall man in a tux came over to us.

"Good morning lady's." He smiled. He had slick back hair and a show host smile. "Hello." We waved. He began talking. "Our fasion show is having some problems. Most of our models for our teenage girl division got sick. We have no one and this a big, expensive show we've planned for months and we cant let our sponsers down." He looked nervous.

"I know this is way too much to ask but-" He sighed.

"Will you girls be in our Fashion show?"

Like woah, cliffy.

So I know your thinking "who asks random girls to be in a huge fashion show?"

Well just wait it makes sense.

So I'm super excited for my b day in 4 DAYS!!!!!!

Ill be 13!(:

So I know my little good bye rhymes have gotten rude but there all I can come up with.

But lucky you I have a nice one.

Good bye to all, for it is fall.
🍂