My Cinderella Story

***READ THIS***
Alright you guys I have had many disclaimers about spelling Zayn's name wrong bc I was a carrot when I wrote this but people still feel the need to point out my mistake over and over. I SPELT IT WRONG. I DIDN'T KNOW. GET OVER IT. IF YOU MENTION IT I WILL BLOCK YOU. I'm not an idiot and don't you think I would've read the 2637838 comments saying the same thing before you? Exactly. So please, ignore the carrotyness you might read. Pls & thnx.

**

"SARAH IF YOU DONT GET DOWN HERE IN FIVE SECONDS YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!" Miss. HurlButt screamed as I sat upstairs in my room doing my homework. Sighing lazily, I walked downstairs. I practically am grounded all the time, what's the difference.

"Yes mam?" I asked. "Make dinner for me and the girls, were starving!" She answered. "Could you order pizza or something? I'm trying to study for a big test." I twiddled my thumbs nervously.

"Who the heck do you think you are?! I demanded you to make us dinner so that's exactly what you're going to do!!!" Hurlbutt stomped towards me and smacked my cheek. Darnit, I thought I was going to go a day without being hurt by her. "S-sorry." I mumbled and got to work. "Make it quick ungrateful brat." She mumbled.

Welcome to my horrible life. I'm Sarah, as you know. Sarah Ella Best to be exact. My Mom and Dad died when I was little, so Miss.Hurlbutt adopted me just so I could work for them for free. Sicko. Because of some weird problem having to due with the adoption center feeling sorry for me and Hurlbutt having to bring this to court, I get to keep my real last name.

And yes, I have two HORRIBLE step-sisters. Ok so there not "step-sisters", I just refuse to ever call them my sisters. So my life is pretty much a Cinderella story. Except there's no Prince, and as far as I know NO happy ending. Except college, that's my last hope. But I'm 17 so I don't have to worry just yet.

I just want to let you know I live under a rock. I stay at home and clean all day, besides school. So I honestly have no idea about what's "cool" or not. Because at school I try to stay "hidden" like my step sisters tell me to be. But they have an IQ of a pop tart so pretty much everything that comes out of their mouth is crap.

Everyone came down to the table for dinner. Olive and Matilda were babbling on about "One Direction, who ever the heck they are. From what I've heard it's some boyband who lives around here.

"Listen up Sarah." Hurlbutt tapped her fork on her glass like an idiot. "Olive and Matilda are going to a One Direction concert Friday night and I need you to go with them." Miss.Hurlbutt stated as Olive and Matilda squealed with excitement, until they heard I was going with them. "EWW NO!!" They complained.

"Girls, you need to be watched so you will be safe." "Whatever." They murmured. "Just don't look like, that." Matilda said. "So you want me to wear too much make-up and dress like a- "ENOUGH!!"Miss Hurlbutt yelled. "Just look desent. Now clean up, were done eating."

They all walked out of the diamond decorated dining room. The only good thing about living here is that there filthy rich. But they treat me like the'yre poor. So never mind. You think I would be offended by what they said. But they've said worse. Once they even told my crush I hated him. And pulled down my pants at their birthday party. Who raised them? Oh yea, the evil whitch I have to call my mom!! But I don't call her that, she doesn't deserve to be called mom.

That night I get in bed and think. I think about how I have a small wimpy little body and ugly clothes. I happen to like my hair, only because it's just like my mom's blond hair. I think about how it's been 7 years since I was adopted. The orphanage was just as horrible as here. Miss. Hurlbutt doesn't even feed me hardly. I cry myself to sleep wishing I had just one person who could make me happy. I lost everyone that did. After I fell asleep I had a dream- but it wasn't a dream. It was a flash back. When my parents died. We were on a cruise,it was almost over and I was ready to go home.

"Excited to go home?" My Mom asked. "Yea!" I replied. I was only 10 and didn't like ships. Now I'm terrified of them. "I bet Teddy will be excited to see you!" She said. Teddy was my dog. He was a puppy and the cutest golden retriever I've ever seen. We were like best friends, he could hardly handle me being gone for a day, I wander how he's been for a WEEK. "I can't wait to see him!" I smiled and danced along the deck as my parents laughed.

All of a sudden we felt a huge THUD! "What was that?!" I asked. It's okay sweetie, it's probly nothing." My dad replied. After that an employee ran around screaming "WE HIT THE SHORE TOO HARD AND THE SHIP IS TILTING!!!"

"Mommy I'm scared." I cried into her shirt as she hugged me. "It will be alright, I promise." She whispered.

Next thing I knew my parents were falling off the deck and I was screaming for help. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled. "Someone help them!" I began sobbing. "Sarah, it will be okay. I promise. Remember whatever happens, we love you, and we'll see you again." My mom said as her hands started slipping off the rail. "Promise?" I asked as tears violently streamed down my face. "Promise." My dad said. The ship almost turned over and they fell.

"NOOOO!!" I screamed as some kid who looked just a year older than me pulled me away so I wouldn't fall too. I can remember me screaming as they fell. "MOM!!!DAD!!!!!"COME BACK!!! COME BACK!!!!COME BACK!!!!"

I woke up screaming "come back" with tears running down my cheeks. Then I heard Miss. Hurlbutt say on the intercom,"Shut up would ya? Some people need to sleep. Cry somewhere else!!" I laid back down sobbing as quitely as I could. I just wanted them back.

~Wow. Just wow.

I'm actually trying to edit this right now, and I'm having second thoughts of why people even read this.

Terrible. Just terrible.

It's actually pretty good though, if you don't give up at the first chapters.

Okay, I give up on editing, too hard, back to the past lol.~