Untitled Part 46

Chapter 46

The wedding day.

Logan and Rory had been rushing to put their wedding together. They didn't want or need a long engagement. It was 2 weeks before Christmas, December 16, 2017.

Finley's recovery has been smooth thus far, and she is quickly catching up to her chunky brothers progress.

Lorelai and Luke's little bundle of joy was growing right on schedule, without thankfully any complications. Although there was one small hitch, they wouldn't tell anyone the sex of the baby, and they swore there was only one.

"Mom, I'm getting married today!" Rory said walking through the door of Lorelai's bedroom with Finley and Richard in tow, and climbed into bed with her.

" I know, sweets, this has been a long time coming. I'm so glad it is finally here. I'm just a little sad for the big day that I look like a beached whale." Lorelai laughed as she rubbed her stomach.

"No you do not! Now we should get up and at least showered before everyone gets here and grandma goes a little nuts." Rory laughed.

Logan and Rory were getting married in the town square, just like Luke and Lorelai did. It wasn't as extravagant and they had to bring space heaters out to keep everyone warm. There were twinkle lights everywhere for the evening ceremony.

"I smell snow!" Lorelai gasped as the hair dresser put the last bobby pin in her hair.

"Lorelai what are you talking about?" Emily looked over with a look of confusion.

"Logan and Rory's marriage is going to be just like yours and dads. I smell snow. It's a good omen." Lorelai smiled opening the window.

"Lorelai there is not any chance for snow in the forecast, you're being ridiculous! Close that window before you catch a cold!" Emily said, getting annoyed with her daughter for opening the window.

An hour later.

Everyone was in Lorelai's living room. Sookie, Lane, Paris, Honor, Emily, Shira. Lorelai came down the stairs right before Rory did.

"Rory you look absolutely stunning." Emily said, and everyone agreed enthusiastically.

"Thank you, thank you! Lets go get me married!"

They all started to walk out the front door, and Emily and Lorelai stopped in their tracks.

"I smell snow!"