Untitled Part 14

Chapter 14

Logan POV

I caught Ace before she hit the ground. The guys ran over to us, tipping their chairs in the process they were up so quick, and so was Lorelai. I couldn't believe this was happening. I mean sure Odette was upset that I ended things, but I thought she went back to Paris. We were through, over, finished. I told her I wasn't marrying her because I didn't love her, and I wasn't going to have an arranged marriage. Jess better have a very good explanation for being with her. I thought he was all for Rory doing what made her happy. Why would he be with Odette. All these thoughts running through his head, as he picked up the limp body of the love of his life, he had to get her to the hospital.

He and the guys headed out to one the black SUV's with Lorelai hot on their heels. Emily wasn't far behind. They sped off to the hospital to find out what was wrong with Ace and make sure the baby was ok. Logan held Ace in his lap the whole ride. His family and Luke stayed behind.

In The Great Hall of the Castle

"Jess, what the hell are you doing with this woman? Why are you here?!" Luke yelled at his nephew, his face was so red and he was so angry, all of his veins were popping out everywhere.

"I'm not here with this woman. We just happened to walk in at the same time. You told me you guys were coming to London to be close for Rory's sake, and so I came. Rory is my friend, and well technically now my cousin, and I wanted to be here for her too, happy or sad outcome. This woman, this female, I don't even know her name. I've never met her before now." Jess said.

"What the hell are you doing here!?!" Honor said as she flew at Odette, luckily Josh and Jess caught her before she got close enough to hit her.

"I love him Honor, I love him and I wanted to be with him. I thought I could come here and convince him that we belonged together. I knew he still held a torch for that girl. I didn't know they were seeing each other behind my back! I am so disgusted! I hate her!" Odette said angrily.

"Odette, My son has made his choice, we were wrong for trying to make him marry you for this "business deal." He's made his choice. She is the right choice, she is the best choice for Logan. You need to leave and we never want to see you again. There will be a called made to your father about this stunt you pulled. Now we need to go to the hospital to check on her and our grandbaby. Please leave." Shira had stepped forward and said with so much class, laced with a threat. It was said much like the way Emily had spoken to her at the DAR event so many years ago.

Josh had already taken Honor out to the car with Mitchum's help. Shira after her speech followed. Luke and Jess fell back behind them a little bit because Luke had something to say.

"Jess, I'm proud of you for standing behind your friend. I know you don't like Logan very much, but trying to be a good friend to be here to support her. I'm proud of the man you have become." Luke said as he hugged Jess and they went to join the others in the black SUV.

" Thanks Luke, lets go make sure Rory and the bean are ok!" Jess said as he closed the door on the SUV.