Untitled Part 5

Chapter 5

"LOGAN ELIAS HUNTZBERGER!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT??" Mitchum yelled angrily at his only son. He didn't even see Rory.

"Well hello to you too Dad." Logan said smugly.

Logan walked around his desk and sat down. Mitchum walked right up to his desk, and leaned over to yell at his son some more, still not realizing they weren't alone.

" Logan, I was very specific with my demands was I not? No marriage= no job or inheritance for you. So you will stop all of this nonsense and you will call Odette and tell her to come back and that the wedding is on or so help!!" Mitchum said in a low condescending tone.

Rory wasn't sure if she should stay or go, but she was feeling hungry all of the sudden, like really hungry. So she stood up and cleared her throat, and watched Mitchum's face fall when he realized she was there.

"Logan, I haven't eaten since I got to London, so I'm just going to go." Rory said shyly and walked out before he had a chance to stop her, and Mitchum turned around to go for round 2. Rory quickly walked to the elevator then out of the building in search of food and coffee. She left everything up in the air with Logan, and left him there to fight with his father.

"You're throwing everything away for THAT girl?" Mitchum said in disgust.

At This point, Mitchum had already ruined his day and now he was going to try to go after Rory, Logan had, had enough and prepared in his mind to go to battle with Mitchum.

"Oh don't even start with me Mit-chum. Rory just got here today, and I didn't know she was coming. But yes as a matter of fact I would and WILL as you say throw it all away for THAT girl!!" Logan yelled at his father. Mitchum stood dumbfounded and got even more angry, and went to say more, but was cut off by Logan.

"THAT girl is my Ace, she is the love of my life, I am a better person with her. IF she'll have me I'm going to MARRY that girl. We will be raising our child TOGETHER!!" Logan yelled as he got up from his desk and prepared to leave to go after her.

It took Mitchum a minute to process what Logan had just said, and he couldn't believe it.

"What do you mean you will be raising your child together?" Mitchum asked in a quiet tone.

"Well Father, it means exactly what it sounds like. Rory came here to tell me the last time we saw each other I left her with one hell of a parting gift, and no we haven't discussed any of it because you decided to burst in here like a raging lunatic!!" Logan said and with that he walked out of his office in search of Ace, leaving his father to pick up his jaw off the floor.