Untitled Part 25

Chapter 25

Honor arrived at Lorelai's house. She was dressed in a very flowing maxi dress. She carried a garment bag, which Luke could only assume held clothes for him and Lorelai. He met her at the front door.

"Hey there Honor. How's it going?" Luke said letting Honor come past him.

"Well Luke, it has been quite a busy day. Josh jr and Elias have kept us quite busy. Plus this maddening scheme. It's crazy. Do you know who is behind it or what is going on?" Honor said setting the bag down on the couch.

"No I don't I figured you would know, since you're not a blindfolded individual." Luke laughed.

"What? Blindfolded? I don't know anything about blindfolds. We should go get Lorelai up and ready. Your clothes are in that bag too." Honor said sounding confused.

Luke picks the bag up and trails behind Honor as she heads up stairs. She walked in to their bedroom and found Lorelai with a blindfold over her eyes. She flipped the lights on.

"Ah blindfold, I get it now. Lorelai, take that off your eyes it's time to get ready." Honor said quietly as to not startle her if she truly was asleep.

"HA! Finally! Honor?" Lorelai shot out of bed pulling the blindfold off then feeling rather confused.

"Well, hello to you too. I have a dress here for you, and clothes for Luke. Please get ready we have to leave in an hour." Honor said.

"Wha- what is going on? Where are Logan and Rory?" Lorelai said holding the garment bag out looking confused.

"I don't know what is going on, or where they are. I am also, a pawn in a scheme." Honor said plopping down on the bed.

"Hmm, when I find out WHO is behind this I'm going to wring their neck or necks!" Lorelai said taking the garment bag in her bathroom.

"Luke do we have an coffee. I need coffee. This day!" Lorelai shouted.

"I'll make some, Honor coffee?" Luke said before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Yes, please." Honor said.

46 minutes later.

"This dress is very comfy. Where are we going?" Lorelai asked. She was wearing a blue maxi dress as well, but it was a shade lighter than Honor's.

"The only thing I know is, a ride should be here for us in about 10 minutes. Luke are you ready?" Honor said, yelling up the stairs.

Luke came down, scowling. Lorelai turned and looked at him, she and Honor both couldn't hold it in.

"Sir, purple really isn't your color. The black slacks though look nice." Lorelai said laughing.

"This isn't funny." Luke said with an even deeper scowl.

*HONK*

"There's our ride, lets go!" Honor exclaimed.