Untitled Part 23

Chapter 23

This is not how this day was suppose to go. We were suppose to be happy and joyful, and go home to plan for our party this weekend. Rory, still blindfolded and upset, fell asleep. Twins, while it was double the love, it was also double the tiredness.

Logan was worried sick. Every time he attempted to remove his blindfold his hands where smacked down. He was worried about Ace and bean 1 and bean 2. Only Rory and Lorelai knew that there was even a bean 2. What happened to Lorelai? What happened to Ace? Why was this happening?

Lorelai POV

Lorelai had just watched her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend be taken. She didn't recognize any of the people, though not that she would. They had masks on. One of them handed her a typed note that said "not to worry." So Lorelai was half worried, and well she was totally worried. She called Luke immediately he should be here any second to pick her up. She saw the old green truck coming her way. It stopped right in front of her. She got in.

"Luke! I don't know what is going on!! They just took them. They took them and they didn't even tell me where!!" Lorelai finally breaking down in hysterics.

"Lorelai, everything will be ok." Luke said in an unusually calm manner.

Lorelai's head instantly perked up. She scooted back, in mock horror. She pointed her finger at him.

"YOU know what is going on? YOU are in on this aren't you?" Lorelai said.

Luke then proceeded to roll down his window, zip his mouth shut, and throw the key out the window.

"LUKE!! They took my daughter and the beans! And not to mention Logan!" Lorelai yelled.

"Beans?" Luke said, as perceptive as ever.

"Misstep that's all that was. They took my daughter and her BEAN! One BEAN!" Lorelai said quickly to cover her tracks.

Luke rolled his eyes, and pulled out into the traffic of the afternoon. They headed back to Stars Hollow.