Chapter 44

Olivia's p.o.v.

The car ride was short and silent. I tried to tell him what happened in Paris and how sweet Julian is but every time I thought about my boo it made me feel sad that he isn't with me. We sat in the corner where nobody would see us even though the café was empty. I, just like always when we used to come here, ordered a cup of green tea and my friend got a cup of ice tea.

"Are you going to say anything or is it going to be 'whoever stays silent the longest wins'?" He asked.

"What am I supposed to tell you Alex?"

"Oh you do speak. I don't know you were the one who spend ten days in Paris." Sometime he was even more sarcastic than me.

I started telling him everything we did like the day with Gerard and Shakira or the party. And when I finished he looked at me and if anybody knows me well it's gonna be Alex.

"You're not telling me something." He looked deep in my eyes.

"No I'm not."

"Then why did you told me everything with all details and when you were talking about last night all you said was 'We watched a movie that's it." He knows me damn well.

"Oh sorry I lied it was a tv show."

"you're still not telling the truth." He kept pushing.

"What am I supposed to say. We watched a movie and had sex? Is that what you want me to say?" The moment I shut my mouth I realized what I just said.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?" I asked surprised.

"That you two had sex." I looked surprised at him so he explained. "You just can't lie well. Next time say less details so I will believe in your story."

I rolled my eyes and spied my tea. I missed this place a lot. Since Alex left this city to go to another school I don't come here at all. It's like a place just for us two where we can talk and have no secrets.

"So tell me how's it with you and what was his name again?" I asked.

"Marcus." He said. "And we're fine."

"See cutie you can't lie either. What's going on because the bright smile on your face says more that 'we're fine'."

"We um had a serious conversation and Marcus wants to take the relationship more seriously."

"So he wants sex? " I asked .

"Yes. Out both of us I've never expected you will lose your virginity before me." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Marcus and I didn't spend that much time together lately because he's almost 24/7 at the art school but it's fine."

I smiled.

"Julian gave me something before I left and I forgot to read it on the plane."

"Do it now?" He said.

"But it was like few pages long and you will be bored."

"Give me your phone so I will chat with them a bit and you can read it." He proposed.

I gave him my phone and took the pages out of my backpack. As I started reading Alex was typing something.

OLIVIA: Hello

JULIAN DRAXLER: how are you?

OLIVIA: Olivia is reading your love letter right now

TONI KROOS: And who are you