Chapter 39

*This chapter is quite long so enjoy. This was PrincessVengeance 's chapter idea so I hope you all like it." 

Julian's p.o.v.

I woke up with Olivia in my arms. Smiling to myself I slowly left the bed without waking her up. I gathered some clothes and put them on. I went to the kitchen and started making a breakfast for us. While I was making coffee I also tried to make sandwiches at the same time but let just say I'm not good a multitasking. Thanks god I decided to be a footballer and not a chef. As long as Olivia nor me doesn't die because of the food I'm making, I'm calling it a success.

I took the food and coffee with me and walked to my room. I placed them on the night stand and tried to wake Oli up. She looked comfortable and peaceful and I felt bad for doing it.

"Is the house on fire?" she asked opening her eyes and closing them again.

"Not that I know." I laughed

"Then let me sleep." She turned around.

"I made breakfast..." I couldn't even finish my sentence because she interrupted me.

"Food ?!?"

"Yes food." I laughed at her enthusiasm. "And after that we can discuss the plans for today."

We ate in silence but it wasn't awkward. I couldn't help but look at her once in a while and think about our yesterday's conversation. About half hour later we finished and I put the mugs and plates aside.

"So what are your plans?" she asked putting some clothes on.

"Um so you have that school test thing and I have training at the same time." I started and she nodded taking a look at me. "But we can go sightseeing after that and there is this PSG party this evening but we don't have to go."

"We can go,but first I need to buy a dress." She send me a soft smile.

I hugged her from behind and she took her phone out making few mirror selfies. We decided that I will drive her to the school and then, after training, I will pick her up.

My GPS decided to not cooperate with me and it took us more time to get there. Thanks god I had a map in my car because otherwise she will be too late for the exam. And thanks god we found out how that piece of paper works.

I kissed her cheek and drove off to the training. When I walked inside everyone was already on the field because I was a bit too late. I think I've never got read  so fast because it took me like 1 minute.

When I walked onto the field the others were passing the ball to each other in a big circle but they stopped as fast as they saw me coming out of the tunnel. Have I done something or did I forgot to do something? Shit, I think I fucked up, again.

I stood up next to Kevin in the circle and everyone looked at me.

"Um, what's going on?" I asked shy looking at my shoes.

"Nothing." Marco said and they all started passing the ball around.

I felt weird because I knew there was something and they were behaving like I wasn't there for almost the whole training. Luckily our coach left ten minutes earlier and told us to stretch a bit. So when we were sitting on the grass I speak up not too loud so the others on the field couldn't hear me. 

"Okay what's going on because you all act like I murdered someone."

"We feel betrayed." Layvin said and they all nodded.