Chapter 43

Olivia's p.o.v.

"I don't want to go home." I whispered into Julian's ear.

"Well you have to but let's spend the rest of our time together."

He jumped out of the bed and pulled me up with him. I stood up and jumped on his back. He carried me to the living room. Julian picked a movie and I made popcorn and got some more snacks.

"Okay Netflix recommended me this new tv-show but idk." He looked at me from the screen. "It's called 13 reasons why."

"I think read the book like years ago." I admitted. "Let's watch it."

"You sure? It's about a girl who kills herself." He looked at me.

"It's not like I'm going to kill myself because of it." I looked a bit surprises and he nodded turning it on.

The show started and I curled into Julian . I'm happy I have someone who cares so much about me.

"He's gay." I said pointing at a guy on the screen who was called Tony.

"How do you know that? You have some kind of gaydar?" He laughed

"I have no idea, just a feeling I guess." I told him.

We watched about five episodes already and I felt tired but I wanted to watch the rest of it. Julian was half asleep lying on me. His body was warm like a blanket but damn he was heavy.

I was falling asleep but I couldn't close my eyes because the show was too interesting.

"He is gay!!" I screamed waking half asleep Julian.

"What?"

"I told you Tony is gay." I pointed at the screen.

"And you seriously waked me up just to tell me he's gay?"

" I waked you up to do other things but if you aren't interested..." I joked

He turned around now facing me.

"Now get off of me, you're heavy as fuck." I laughed and Julian pretended to be hurt.

"I'm going to gym every day I can't be heavy."

"Well you can because if you just go there and do nothing then you can pretty much be heavy." My logic was pretty smart though.

"You know I work out. I need to look good for you."

Julian started leaving sweet little kisses all over my face and neck. Finally he found my lips in the darkness and they connected with each other. I stopped the show so I won't miss anything and we went back to kissing. My hands were tingled into his hair and his were pretty much everywhere.

His phone started ringing on the table right next to us. Julian throw a pillow over it to drown the sounds underneath it. It kept ringing for few more minutes and then finally stopped.

We were still kissing and cuddling. Julian took his shirt off breaking the kiss for a moment. He broke the kiss again when he took my pajama shirt off.

"You sure it's okay?" Julian asked and I nodded. "Yes?"

"Yes." I said it out loud. "It's okay."

I lifted my butt in the air as he started playing with my short and then slowly slid them down my legs. He took his own pants off and now we both were only in underwear. We slowed down a bit and went back to kissing.

The doorbell ringed and we pulled away.

"Julian I know you're in there !" A female voice screamed from the other side.