Louis gave Sage more head kisses, and the baby nuzzled her head on him, which she always did when she wanted to be cuddled

"Let's go find my computer so we can listen" Louis said, and went to his bedroom.

Harry was going to be in the Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw, who Louis knew was a good friend of Harry's, and the show had already started, but Harry wasn't there yet, so he left if playing with low volume while he had tummy time with Sage.

But when he heard Nick introducing Harry to the audience, he turned the volume up just as Harry spoke.

"Hey, thanks for having me" Harry's deep voice was heard, and it made Louis smile.

"That's daddy" Louis said to Sage, as he picked her up in his arms, she seemed over with tummy time.

"Absolutely" Nick answered "We always love having you, and you haven't been here in a while, since your album came out at the end of last year"

"Yeah, November last year" Harry specified.

"And a lot has happened since then" Nick commented.

"Yeah, I've been on tour for most of the year" Harry explained.

"Where did you go?" Nick asked.

"I started in Latin America, then I went to uhm... Australia and New Zealand, then Japan... then I did South East Asia, South Africa, then Europe for 2 months, and now I'm going to tour the UK" Harry explained.

"That's a lot" Nick pointed out, and Harry agreed "How many shows in total?".

"That I've already played? I'm not sure, 50 I think, probably more" Harry answered.

"And you love every minute of it?" Nick wondered.

"Yeah,  I love performing" Harry told him, and Louis knew that was true.

"Well, you have to, or you wouldn't do it" Nick commented.

"Right" Harry agreed.

"But you had to cancel part of the tour" Nick added.

"I did, yeah... the uhm... the North America leg" Harry explained.

"Did you completely cancel it or postponed it?" Nick wanted to know.

"I postponed it, but it hasn't been rescheduled yet; we're still trying to figure out dates, but I think it should be spring or summer next year" Harry answered.

"And this cancellation, or postponement, you did it for a very important reason" Nick stated.

"Mhmm" Harry hummed.

"Let's play a song and then we'll talk about that reason, alright?" Nick asked.

"Sure" Harry agreed.

They discussed what song to play, but Louis ignored it, because he was a little worried about them talking about Sage, so he reached for his phone on the nightstand and debated for a few seconds whether he should text Harry.