October 6 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Camz?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you, okay?" Lauren reminded. "No matter what happens in that house, I love you and I don't regret marrying you."

"I love you too," Camila replied with a nervous smile. "So damn much and I'm so happy you're my wifey for lifey."

"Lawfully wedded bae," Lauren laughed out, leaning across the center console to press a kiss to Camila's lips. 

---

Camila: My parents are here

Dinah: OH SHIT! GIIIIIRL! IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU BOTH HAHAHAHA

Normani: This is amazing.. Think I can come watch?

Ally: Ya'll are going to die tonight.. Laur, can I have your iPod?

Lauren: Fuck all of you

Camila: A LITTLE "YOU'LL BE FINE" OR "DON'T WORRY YOU GUYS" WOULD BE NICE

Dinah: I ain't gonna lie to you to make you feel better

Normani: Mila, if you die tonight can I have Fish?

Dinah: NO I AM THE GODMOTHER 

Ally: I'll take care of Fish, we both know you two aren't responsible enough.. She would probably die of starvation if you two looked after her

Dinah: WOULD NOT

Normani: NUH UH!

Ally: ...That's a joke right? Of course he would. If it wasn't for me, the two of you would die of starvation. You can't even be trusted to feed yourselves properly, let alone feed a dog

Lauren: CAN WE FOCUS!?

Camila: YOU GUYS SUCK SO BAD

Ally: Dearly beloved we gather here to say our goodbyes

Normani: HAHAHAHAHA

Dinah: I'll miss you, Walz! Lauser.. I guess I'll kind of miss you too

Lauren: Assholes, all of you are assholes

---

"Hi Mami," Camila greeted as she walked up the front steps at the Jauregui house. "Papa, I missed you both so much."

Sinu let out a heavy breath and narrowed her eyes as she looked between Camila and Lauren before pulling her daughter into a hug and then moving to pull Lauren into her embrace as well. "Las extrañé a ambas," she said with a shake of her head. "Let's go inside, yes?"

"Papa?" Camila said with her best smile, but the man just shook his head and followed his wife into the house. "Hi Mike, hi Clara," Camila tried, but the two just shook their heads at Camila and Lauren and made their way inside.

"We're so fucking screwed," Lauren whispered, her mouth mere centimeters from Camila's ear. "Ready?" Nodding her head, Camila moved her hand and laced her fingers together with Lauren's, giving a light reassuring squeeze as the two made their way into the house and followed their parent's voices into the kitchen.

"It's like a scene from Mean Girls in here," Camila mumbled under her breath as she took in the kitchen table. Four chairs set up on one side and two on the other.