Sunday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Dinah yelled as she jumped on the end of her best friend's bed. "Your Mom made breakfast and I'm here to eat it with you, now get up!"

"Dinah," Camila groaned as she tried to pull the covers over her head. "You know I hate my birthday, go away and let me sleep."

"Oh hell no, there is bacon and eggs and french toast downstairs and I have a birthday surprise for you, so get up and get yourself dressed!" Dinah told her as she yanked the blankets off Camila and onto the floor.

---

Dinah: We just finished breakfast
(10:17 AM)

Dinah: I'm just waiting for Camila to get dressed
(10:17 AM)

Lauren: We are here and waiting
(10:19 AM)

Lauren: You remembered to bring the blindfold?
(10:19 AM)

Dinah: I did, yes
(10:21 AM)

Lauren: You're sure she's gonna like it?
(10:24 AM)

Dinah: She's going to love it
(10:25 AM)

Lauren: Okay hurry
(10:27 AM)

Dinah: I am, I am
(10:27 AM)

---

"You are not putting that on me!" Camila protested, but Dinah just laughed and wrapped the purple bandana around Camila's eyes.

"Relax, today is going to be great," Dinah said and when Camila started in about not wanting celebrate and wanting to know where Dinah was taking her she received a smack on the side of the head. "Shit Cheechee, was that necessary?"

"Yes now shut up and get in the car," Dinah ordered as she led Camila safely into the passenger seat and leaned across to buckle the girls seat belt.

Camila hummed and as soon as she heard the click of her belt she sighed, "I'm gonna miss this," she mused out loud and Dinah just told her today wasn't the day to talk about the impending separation.

---

Dinah: We're here
(10:59 AM)

Lauren: We're waiting
(10:59 AM)

---

"SURPRISE!" Dinah, Normani, Ally, and Lauren yelled in unison as Camila untied the blindfold she had been wearing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Camila groaned, but the girls didn't miss the smile on her face as she looked around Lauren's backyard that was covered in balloons and streamers. There was a table next to the pool filled with presents and another that had snacks and drinks.

"We will order pizza later," Ally said coming up and wrapping Camila in a hug. "Happy 18th kid," she giggled leaning up on her tiptoes to press a kiss to Camila's cheek.

"Eighteen, how's it feel?" Normani asked with a laugh as she pulled Camila in for a hug of her own, "Hope you brought your swim suit," she said looking at what Camila was wearing.

"She didn't have too," Dinah said with a smile as she passed Camila the first of her presents. "I got her a new one for her birthday, now get your ass upstairs and change so we can get this party started."

Camila watched as Normani, Ally,and Dinah walked over to the table with the food and fumbled around with the music player that sat in the middle of the food, scrolling through the ipod attached and arguing about what they should play first. Finally her eyes fell to Lauren who was standing back and watching Camila and Camila offered her a warm a smile and signalled for her to follow her into the house.