June 22

"Psst," Camila hissed out, poking the side of Lauren's face, squishing the tip of her finger into the chubbiness of Lauren's cheek. "Hey, Laur," Camila whispered as she wiggled her finger causing Lauren to stir from sleep. 

"Camz, huh wha?" Lauren mumbled sleepily as she rolled over, trying not to wake Ally who was laying on the opposite side of her that Camila was or Dinah and Normani who were snuggled up together at the foot of the king size hotel bed. "Ishmornin' early I sleep, kay?"

Camila let out a soft giggle and bit her lip as she leaned down and pressed her lips to the bridge of Lauren's nose. "You're so cute in the morning," Camila said as she placed the girl's cellphone on the pillow next to her head and lifted herself from the mattress. "Check your phone, it's important," she told Lauren in a very hushed, raspy voice before disappearing from sight. 

Grumbling incoherently, Lauren patted the pillow until she felt the phone under her palm and brought it up to her face with squinted eyes, trying not to let out a squeal as she typed in her password and checked her messages.

---

Camila: The girls will be up soon

Camila: Everyone's gonna wanna shower

Camila: But no one's up right now.. Come take advantage of it.. Or me.. Or both

Camila: I'm hungry..

Camila: I was thinking I could taste you for breakfast

Camila: I'm waiting

Camila: I'm so wet

Camila: The water isn't even turned on yet

---

"It's my birthday," Dinah whined, smacking her hand flat against the bathroom door repeatedly. "Whoever is in there best get out quick, I gotta pee!" 

"What's going on?" Normani asked, appearing beside Dinah, her hands rubbing at tired eyes. 

Dinah let out a huff and looked at Normani, "Someone's in the bathroom and from all the steam escaping under the door, it looks like they're using up all the hot water," she pouted, slamming her hands a few more times against the door just as the water shut off. 

"Who's in there?" 

"I don't know," Dinah mumbled. "I woke up and it was just me and you-"

"You and I," Lauren laughed as she opened the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around her body. "Morning," she chirped, a happy smile spread across her face as she leaned over and pressed a kiss to Dinah's temple. "Happy birthday," she laughed as Dinah's eyes widened, Camila coming up behind Lauren in nothing, but a towel. 

"Happy birthday DJ!" Camila said with a small chuckle as she threw her arms around her best friend, "Glad you're finally up, Lauren and I were just celebrating your birthday-"

"Oh gross," Normani commented quickly. "I guess that makes up my mind on whether or not I want to have a shower this morning or not," she said glaring at Lauren and Camila who both just shrugged their shoulders. "Ugh, has anyone seen Al-"

"I'm here," Ally said as she walked through the hotel room door with a tray of coffee and a bag of muffins. "I brought breakfast."

"Camz and I already ate," Lauren deadpanned, earning herself a slap from Dinah who stalked off to the bathroom muttering under her breath about getting camren cooties when all she wanted to do was shower.