When Y'all goof around all day Part 2

Reaper- Sense you picked one of the edgiest men alive to love, it's not easy to get him to goof off. Especially with Talon being so serious and all. But today you were gonna try to get him to goof off with you!!

"Gabe!! Come on! I wanna good off!" You whined pulling on his arm. Reaper let out a growl of annoyance.

"For the last time (Y/N). It's Reaper!" He told you trying to free his arm. But you had a iron like grip... you basically could be a set of handcuffs with your sense of good grip.

"Fine! Reaper!! Lets go goof off!"

"No." Reaper coldly told you while turning into his shadow form. You let out a huff of anger. But of course you weren't gonna give up! If anyone could make that edgy man goof off! It was you. Now the question is... how? Then a wonderful idea hit you. 'It might just work' you thought.

-20 minutes later-

"Reaper help!!" Was all Reaper had to hear before he can running to were he heard you scream for help. He immediately thought of the worse case scenario.

What if old Overwatch operatives came back for revenge for what he'd done? What if Jack was here and was taking you for ransom? What if she injured herself doing something? What if she was dying!!?!

"(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OK?!" He screamed busting down the door. His eyes widen with horror as he saw you on the ground. He immediately sat beside you and held your body.

"(Y/N)?! Say something!" He said moving stray hairs out of your face. You coughed and opened your eyes.

"R-Reaper... Listen to me. I want you to carry me outside.. p-please?" You coughed out. A little bit of blood falling on your chin. Reaper picked you up bridle style and started walking.

"O-Of course (Y/N)..... I will do anything for you mi amore. You can call me Gabriel if you want.." Reap- Gabriel said carrying you down the halls.

"Thank you Gabriel..." You said snuggling into his chest. Gabriel finally got you outside.

"What the hell is this (Y/N)" He said upon seeing a mini pool. You quickly squirmed out of his arms and smiled.

"Mini pool!! WOOP WOOP!" You said throwing off your shirt and pants showing your swim suit. Gabriel, now angry growled at you.

"I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DYING!"

"Well then maybe you should have goofed off me when I asked" You sternly told him crossing your arms.

"What about the blood?!" He yelled pointing at the 'blood' on your chin. You wiped it off with your thumb and smiled.

"Fake. There's a reason why I work for Talon. One way or another Gabe." You said stepping in the pool.

"I get what I want."

Gabriel looked at you through his mask. He honestly didn't know if he was mad at you, or proud that you somehow tricked him into going outside.

"Alright." With that he threw his off his mask and started stripping.

"WOOO! STRIP SHOW!" You yelled sitting down in the pool as he threw off his pants.