Just lay with me... (Hanzo X Reader)

You laid comfortably under a nice shady tree and closed your eyes. Smiling as you remembered the text you just sent.
'HANZO!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!! Meet me by the tree!!' You hoped Hanzo would fall for it...

Hanzo looked down at his phone and twitched his eye. He knew this could be a trick to get him to do nothing with you.... or you could be seriously injured or worse!!

"Are you alright brother? You look distraught." His younger brother, Genji asked as they meditated. Hanzo sighed shaking his head.

"It's (Y/N) she send me a text."

"Let me read it." Genji said now curious. Hanzo passed him him phone and looked at the floor.

"Oh... this is a predicament. Are you gonna go?" Genji asked passing the phone back. Hanzo looked at his phone frowning.

"I am not sure. This could be her wanting me to goof off." His phone buzzed again.

'Please come. I'm not dying or anything... I just miss you and want to enjoy the sun with you. Please?' Hanzo sighed before standing up.

"Are you going?" Genji asked. Hanzo nodded a little annoyed.

"Yes. I'm just checking in her" with that he walked out of the room.

-5 minutes later-
You heard footsteps approaching. You didn't bother opening your eyes, you knew who it was.

"I do not appreciate being dragged out when I'm in the middle of meditation (Y/N)." You heard Hanzo say to you sternly. You shrugged and opened one eye and looked at him.

"I know... it's just so nice out. I wanted to spend it with you. Besides, look at the cherry blossoms..." You said sitting up. Hanzo looked at the cherry blossoms. You where right, they where beautiful.... but not not as beautiful as you looked as the sun hit all your beautiful features. He sighed and sat next to you, pulling her into his chest.

"You right... they are quite beautiful, just like you (Y/N)." He said lovingly kissing your head. You smiled as you two laid down. As you two laid there in the sun, you couldn't help but to look at him. The way the sunset and the cherry blossoms fell. Made him look like hot.

"Your starring at me (Y/N)" Hanzo muttered slowly opening his beautiful amber irises. You kissed him cupping your face. Hanzo kissed you back instantly! Pulling your smaller frame against his. You both pulled away blushing and smiling.

"I love you Hanzo."

"I love you to my Cherry Blossom."

A/N: So this was originally planed for where you goof off but I wanted this to be an actual little one shot. So yea I hope you enjoy!