Say something, please?(Father!Genji X Daugher!Reader)

The was requested by @JulyLovesTheSanses ! I had a good idea for this so I wanted to write this now before I forget! I have not forgotten the rest of the request! I've just been busy with my last few weeks of school. Anyways this is unedited due to me writing this at Round Table. But enjoy!

It wasn't easy for Genji to raise a child. Especially due to being a single father. Your mother died during child birth.

"Come on (Y/N). Say Otōsan." He cooed trying to get you to say anything. You being only a 2 year old baby, decided to be difficult about speaking.

"Don't worry Genji. It took Fareeha a while to speak. You must give her time." Ana said smiling at you rolling around in your crib. Genji let out a long sigh before picking you up.

"I do not understand. She is 2 years old and yet she does not speak. I'm very worried about her." Genji noticed his daughters discomfort in his arms.

"She doesn't even want me to hold her! It's all due to this stupid cybernetic body!" Ana took you from your fathers arms.

"Genji, she doesn't even want me to hold her." Ana said as she watched you squirmed in her arms. Hanzo walked in seeing his niece squirmed in Ana's arms.

"Clearly my niece does not want to be held by you." Ana glared at Hanzo as she handed you to him.

"If you think you can do better be my guest." Your little (E/C) eyes looked into your uncles amber ones. You smiled and giggled as you reached for his face. Genji stood there shocked as you reached for your uncle.

"I do not understand! Why doesn't she love me? I'm her father." Genji walked over to you and his brother as disappointment flooded his eyes, though no one can see it.

"Have you ever tried taking off your face plate? Maybe she doesn't know it's you." Hanzo said as you played with his Tattoo. Genji scuffs as he watches you intently.

"No. Do you really think I want my only daughter to see my scarred face? She'll be scared of me."

"Maybe she likes that tattoo of yours. Genji, maybe you should show her your  dragon." Ana suggested trying to help ease the cyborg ninja's mind. Genji looked at his daughter.

"Maybe.... but how do I make it less... scarring looking?" Genji said watching his daughter pull at Hanzo's ribbon.

"I may have an idea"

-Few minutes later cause I'm to lazy and tired to write an explanation-

You sat there on the floor chewing on your teething toy (idk what they are called :/ ). Genji smiled through his face mask.

"Ok (Y/N) ready to see a dragon!?" You nodded as your father patted your head . Hanzo and Ana watched patiently from the other side of the room. Genji sighed and pulled out his sword.

"Ryujin no ken wo kurae!" With that green light illuminated from the sword. Your small (E/C) widened with amazement, for a small green dragon appeared before your eyes.

 Your small (E/C) widened with amazement, for a small green dragon appeared before your eyes

You stood up on your little baby legs and walked over to the small noodle dragon. You started petting the dragon lovingly, babbling as you played with the dragon.

"See? She is now clearly happy." Hanzo said with amusement of his niece. Genji watched his daughter. He knelt down and looked at you. You stopped looking at the dragon and looked to your father. Your (E/C) stared at the green face plate, you smiled and giggled putting your hands on his face plate.

"B-Bragen! BRAGEN!" You yelled laughing. Genji smiled and took off his face plate picking you up.

"YOU SPOKE! AHAHAH! (Y/N) SPOKE!" He yelled spinning you around. He kissed you all over your small cubby baby cheeks. Hanzo and Ana watched a very happy Genji love his daughter.

"That solves THAT problem." Ana said smiling

"Genji should now see his daughter isn't afraid of him." Hanzo said crossing his arms.

Genji looked at his daughter and realized, she wasn't freaking out about his face.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"Bragen!"

FIN!!!

A/N: sorry this is supper late!! Like I said I've been so busy!! High school is so tiring 。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

BUT HEY!

I finished it! That's what counts right?!

Right?
.
.
.
.
Yea that sounds about right... I think... (・・?)