"What is going on here?" Namjoon asked and Jimin hoped he could at least get some help from him.

"I just saw Jimin in Jungkook's lap as they were making out." Jin said now so angry his face had turned red.

"Daddy tell dad he's overreacting!" Jimin said but knew as he said it, it was a lost cause.

"No Jimin, I don't think he is." Namjoon said and Jimin simply couldn't take it anymore. Tears whelmed up in his eyes.

"Jimin-"

"No! Just leave me alone!" Jimin said as his tears fell down.

"Jimin-"

"Please!" Jimin said and looked at them. Jin felt bad as he saw Jimin cry but decided it was probably best to leave him alone. They walked out the room and Jimin wiped his tears. He closed the door and locked it with a key they probably didn't know he had. He lay on his bed crying until he thought he had no tears left. He didn't understand why they had to react like that. All he wanted was to be with Jungkook and kiss him, hug him without being afraid of his parents to burst into his room. Before Jimin knew it, it was getting late. He suddenly felt anger that he spend all that time crying where he could have spend time with Jungkook. He had done alot of things to annoy his parents but what he was about to do was probably the farest he had ever gone and he didn't care. He quiety unlocked his door and listened. His parents were in the living room watching tv. Slowly and as quiet as possible he went down the stairs. He put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket. He opened the door and closed it again. He quickly grabbed his bike and drove to Jungkook's. When he arrived he texted to Jungkook. Jungkook stunned opened the door.

"Jimin what are you doing here? It's 10pm." Jungkook said suprised.

"I'm sorry but I need you." Jimin said and Jungkook could tell he was really sad. He moved to the side so Jimin came inside. Jungkook took Jimin's jacket off as he kicked off his shoes. Afterwards Jungkook pulled him into a hug. Jimin hugged him tightly back and they walked to Jungkook's room. They lay down on the bed close and every limp tangled together. "It all went to hell, I've been crying for hours now. They just don't understand. I don't get why they act like this. It's like they are trying to scare you away."

"I don't know either but no matter what I won't leave you." Jungkook said and kissed Jimin's lips. He didn't understand why his parents were like that either. They lay in silence a little before Jimin felt a deep need for Jungkook and kept kissing his lips. Quickly they made out and Jimin were lying half on Jungkook. Jimin needed to kiss Jungkook even though they never went futher. None of them were ready for it. Still he felt better kissing Jungkook and completely lost track of time.
Jin and Namjoon sat in the couch watching tv. Both of them were worried for Jimin but they felt they had to be a little tough. Jin decided to go up to Jimin to see if he was alright. When he came up to Jimin's room a slow panic started in his stomach and filled up his body.

"Namjoon!" Jin called panicking.

"What?" Namjoon asked before he reached the room.

"Jimin is gone." Jin said and felt Namjoon put a hand on his back. Namjoon felt the slow panic set in too.

"How could he do this?" Namjoon said worried. "Where could he be."

"I have an idea. Jungkook." Jin said and they decided to try him first.
Jimin and Jungkook had decided to cuddle up and just use each other as comfort. It made them relaxed. Jimin almost fell asleep when he heard a knock on the door to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook, is Jimin her-Oh I see he is." Jungkook's mom said. "Jimin your parents are worried sick. They would like you to come home."

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon." Jimin said and she left.