"It's Thursday and it didn't occur to you to tell me this shit sooner? Like the night it happened?! You need to iMessage that man so he don't get any ideas, that will buy your ass some time!"

"I don't have my iPad or laptop on me Lisa!"

"Forreal Jay is it that you all of sudden became an idiot?!"

"Stop insulting me!"

"We gonna track your damn phone and than your gonna sign into your shit and answer him! You better think of a good fucking excuse !"

***

"These mothafuckas in the lower" Lisa looked through her ipad, my phone was still on after all this time was beyond me.

"Go figures" I sighed.

It wasn't like my school campus was that far away from there, I shook my head. Now I had to come up with more lies as to why I keep missing Dave's call.

"Tell him you got wrapped up with clinical and you still got studying to do" Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

I typed out something to the same effect to him through on my iMessage on the iPad. The three bubbles popped up, then disappeared, then appeared again. I knew he was writing a paragraph or he was just looking at his phone like I was stupid.

"Heard Ju"  Was all her wrote back.

"Fuck" I shook my head.

"What?" Lisa looked at the message.

"He in his bag, I rather him in his bag than on a plane headed here with a body bag for you" she got up from the couch.

"So what we gonna do?" I looked at her.

"Tell my father ?"

"Bring an op to the hood, bih you just wanna die don't you" Lisa shook her head.

"Should we tell Bully?"

"No, he will tell Dave, that nigga put hands on you" she shook her head.

"We don't need neither of them acting crazy"

"So what are our options?" I looked down at this sad as conversation of me just straight up dodging ole boy.

"Let make a plan and go get this fucking whip"

"Whoa, rewind. Pause. How the fuck me and you gonna go to the lower and get his whip back from a man I never seen and he held a gun at me."

"He clearly ain't good at what he do since he kept your phone in tact"

"Still! That ain't our hood, we don't know any one, we should tell Bully"

"No! We don't need him getting crazy" She shook her head.

"How we gonna finesse keys outta someone's hand?" I looked at her like she was stupid.

"That's why God gave us ass and boobs" Lisa smirked.

"I'm not following"

"We just gonna track that shit, right now they around the hood, that address was def a home address, which means they chillin"

"Okay..."

"We just need to locate the whip ..."

"And when we do?"

"Go with the grace of God" Lisa chuckled.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

"Don't worry about it, we got all of Friday to finesse this shit, so come with your game face on"