Everything you need to know is in there somewhere.

And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together."

Lauren let out a small involuntary chuckle and so did Camila and the two of them turned to face one another for a split second before turning back to the TV without a word passed between them.

"This is the story you two chose from the book. I think it says something wonderful about your relationship. It says you will both treat one another with love and care; And apologize when you don't. It says that the two of you know that with this step, you are heading into life with one another, no turning back and no letting go of one another's hands. I gave you both some time to write vows a little earlier, I would like to give you a change to read those now. Camila, why don't you start, since I see you already have yours ready to go."

Camila laughed, drunkely and happily as she watched Lauren struggling to pull the piece of paper from the pocket of her jeans and once she had, she held up a hand to Camila and gave the girl a high five. "Okay," Camila announced, bouncing on her heels as she unfolded her piece of paper. "Lauren, I love you. I love you and your eyes and your mind and your vagina and-" The woman officiating choked and Camila and Lauren both laughed while the wide eyed woman motioned for the girl to continue. "I love the way you love me and I love that you always make sure our kitchen is fully stocked with bananas. I love your Jauregui charm dripping down my arm and I love being able to leave a mug on the counter every morning and you just automatically know it's for your coffee. I love sleeping in your arms. I love your shampoo. I love you. All of you. I can't wait until this is over and we can go home and have a lot of sex and be married and all that jazz," Camila sang the last bit and stopped for a brief moment, flicking her hands out and doing her best jazz hands. "I promise to love you forever. To take care of you when you are sick, even if you're all mucus-y and gross and snot faced. I promise to love you even when finals and midterms make you angry and frustrated and I promise to love you if you ever get fat. Or go bald. I mean, really. I loved you with one eyebrow so- Ow," Camila laughed when Lauren reached out and slapped her upper arm. "I promise to never leave my wet towels on the bathroom floor and to always make sure we have grape juice in the fridge. I will love all of you, especially your heart and your lady bits and your smile, forever. It will always be Lolo and Camz, super couple, super awesome, and super sexy together forever, because I'm in love with you because you're my moon and I'm your sun and right here, right now, we finally meet in the middle. The hurting is done, the healing happens, and the loving will always be there. And I promise to always use at least two fingers and make you come every time. I promise to love you, even though you think Dolores Umbridge isn't that bad."

"Jesus," Lauren said shaking her head as she took a deep breath.

"You think that was bad, just you wait," Camila laughed as she kept her eyes trained on the TV. 

"Well, that was something else," the woman said with a grimace. "Lauren, why don't you go ahead now."

"Camzi," Lauren said with a smile as she straightened out her piece of paper. "I love you. I love when you dominate me and fuck me behind sheds," she began as the woman marrying them just hung her head and prayed to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. "I love you in the morning, naked playing Mario Cart in our living room or reading your newest favourite book. I love everything about you. I love your brain. It makes me happy. I love your butt, because well," Lauren laughed. "Cuban booty got me like woah." Camila turned around and shook her backside towards Lauren and you could see the confusion and regret on the Officiants face. "I love you, Camila. I love every single thing that makes you who you are. I promise to love you, even when you feel broken, I promise to love you hard enough to pull you back from ledges of rooftops and to always do things that make you happy, like getting a dog or smoking too much weed and baking cupcakes at midnight. I promise to always let you eat the last slice of pizza and to watch Friends with you on repeat, in a loop. I promise to never tuck the edges of the sheets into the bed and to always consult you when pranking Dinah. I love you, Camz. I loved you when you were what felt like a million miles away in another state, I loved you when got all weird and cult like and joined a sorority, and I will love you forever until the end of days. Always. I will love you in the shower, on the bed, in the car, I will love you everywhere, always." Camila let out a small cry, wiping away her tears as she listened to Lauren's speech and Lauren just looked up and grinned at her hard. "I promise to never cheat and always remember that we will be okay, in the end at least. I promise to love you, even though you once said that Lana Del Ray was just alright, when we both know she's fucking amazing. I promise to make you scream my name every time, so loud that the entire building can hear you orgasm. I promise to love you and only you, forever, because I am yours and you are mine and we are going to be us, forever."

"Wow," Lauren said as she shook her head and let out a heavy breath. 

"Cuban booty got you like woah, huh?"

"Shh."

"Alright," the woman in the leopard print tights said with a clap of her hands. "Camila, repeat after me. I, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, take you, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I,  Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo. I mean," Camila giggled. "I, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, take you, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, to be my lawfully wedded wifey for lifey, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part and even then, for the record, you aren't getting rid of me."

The woman narrowed her eyes and took a calming breath before turning to a very giggly Lauren and swallowing. "Okay Sweetheart, it's your turn. Repeat after me. I, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, take you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Lauren nodded at the woman and then turned to Camila with a smirk. "I, Carmen Elizabeth Juanita Echo Sky Brava Cortez," she smiled, watching as Camila shook her head and laughed loudly. "Just kidding. I, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, take you, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, to be my lawfully wedded bae for life, to have and to hold and have sex with, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, because we both know your addiction to bananas will eventually make us poor, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"Okay, well then," the woman said quickly, obviously happy this was all coming to its end. "Since you two already told me you don't have rings to exchange and you refused to purchase any from our gift shop, I will just jump to the next part. Lauren and Camila, you have expressed your love to one another through the promises you have just made and the other things you both said, that we won't get into or repeat. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you wife and wife. From what I can gather, you have kissed a thousand times, if not more; But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become wife and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss. Today, your kiss is a promise. You may both kiss the bride."

Camila stumbled forwards, falling against Lauren as her hands found their way to the back of Lauren's neck pulling her. Sloppy. Hot. Messy. Then soft. Lauren's arms around Camila's waist, pulling her flush against her own body. 

Static. 

"Fuck," Lauren exhaled as she felt Camila shifting next to her. 

"I found this DVD this morning, next to this," Camila said as she handed Lauren a marriage certificate signed by the 24-hour chapel and the homeless man, who's name turned out to be Tom. "It was on the kitchen table, I'm sor-"

"Don't, don't you dare apologize for marrying me," Lauren warned as she turned to face Camila, who just nodded her head. "Fuck, shit. That happened. Fuck, are you- Fuck. I don't know what to say."

"Are you mad?"

"No, just confused."

"Me too," Camila admitted. "I'm a little scared."

"Why?"

"What the hell are we going to tell our parents, Laur?" Camila exclaimed dramatically, throwing her hands in the air. "And the girls? Dinah is going to fucking kill me and-"

"Normani and Ally are going to have my head on a fucking stick." 

There was a thick silence between them, until Camila reached out a hand and tapped Lauren's engagement ring. "We're married."

"You're my wife," Lauren laughed, biting down on her lip. "God, that sounds amazing to say."

---

Incoming call... 

Dad

"Shit," Lauren said as her eyes widened and she turned her phone so the screen faced Camila. 

"Fuck."