Not Rainbow

Two day later Blake's pov.

It's been two days since master left me with the monkey faunus I now know as Sun to do work stuff. And I haven't said much the entire time as I have just been thinking about everything that's happened to me so far. Right now we are sitting at a cafe having something to drink, I think it's about time I start to talk to him, to explain something's.

Blake: So you want to know more about me.

Sun: Finally she speaks. Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks.

I stare at him because of this.

Sun: Ya! Like that.

I roll my eyes and my head to his comment.

Blake. Sun... are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get what they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me.

I take a sip of my drink. 'He's not wrong they really have gone down the wrong path. And I think Alduin knows something, but I know if it's something we need to know he will tell us. I miss my master so much, but I guess Sun is quite an interesting person to be around.'

Blake: I was... once a member of the White Fang.

Sun then start coughing and coughing on his drink.

Sun: Wait a minute, 'you' were a member of the White Fang?

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life actually. You could almost say I was born into it. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between humans and the faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of the people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. And I actually thought we were making a difference... but I was just a youthful optimist... then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacking cargo from companies that used faunus labour. And the worst part was? It was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. So I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a little black bow, and the most important person in my life.

Sun: So you're not apart of the White Fang any longer.

Blake: No.

Sun: How did you get away?

Blake: Well after I left the White Fang I was perused by some of the members under the order to bring me back. That's when 'Reaper' showed up.

When I mentioned master Sun's eyes light up with excitement.

Sun: Wait! Did you say 'Reaper' as in the 'Reaper' himself. The youngest Huntsmen in history!

Blake: (sigh) Yes the 'Reaper' showed up and protected me. He told me to head to Beacon Academy because the headmaster would keep me safe.

He looks at me amazed at what I just told him.

Sun: So, do you know who he is?

I smirk at his question.

Blake: Do you remember the faunus that had wings?

Sun: Yes, why?

Blake: His name is Alduin and he is 'Reaper'.