Love Blossoms

Elemental Combo- 5 Element Destruction.

I sent the elemental tornado towards the remaining Goliath heard. The tornado destroyed anything in its way. Several Goliath get sucked up off of the ground a few die but some are just injured though that was to be expected. 'I should have enough power to do one more attack'. I raise one of my hands... fire, lightning and wind start forming into a sphere infront of my hand. The three elements form into a sphere twice the size of me.

Elemental combo- Dragon Kings Explosion

As I release the ball of energy toward the heard I feel my energy completely drain from me. I puke blood as I watch the giant explosion destroy anything in the blast range. 'Well it's time for a good nap now'. I fall from the air and close my eyes once I hit the ground.

Same time Yangs pov

I was in the bullhead with my team. Two other bullheads were beside us as Ozpin told team CFVY and team JNPR to go find Alduin. He told us that there was a large heard of Goliath Grimm and that it might take all of us to deal with them just in case Alduin couldn't kill them.

After a few more minutes of flying the bullhead starts to shake. I look forward and see a giant explosion.

Ruby: what was that.

Yang: Ruby look infront of us.

Ruby walks up beside me, when she sees the explosion start to disappear she stands there with her mouth wide open.

Ruby: take us down there and let the others know that is where we will land.

Pilot: you got.

As we get closer to the drop zone I start to worry about a certain dragons safety. 'Alduin please be alright I haven't got the chance to tell you that I love u yet and neither has Blake'.

After a few more minutes of flying we land inside the huge crater left behind by the explosion. Then we all jump out of the bullhead as does team CFVY and JNPR.

Coco: holy crap whatever did this must be strong.

Ren: I second that.

We walk out of the crater and have a look around but all we can see is destruction from the blast. After we look around for a few minutes I come across a gap in the trees.

Yang: guys over here I think I found where to go.

Everyone then ran over to me. And looked just as shocked as me.

Ruby: I guess we follow this trail.

After about five minutes of walking we come to another crater though this one was much smaller. As we got closer we saw a horrible site a person with cuts all other there body. After a few seconds we realize who it was and Blake and I ran to him.

Yang: oh my god Alduin please be alive.

Blake: it's ok Yang he is still breathing but we need to get him back now.

Yang: ruby go get one of the pilots to fly over here to pick him up.

Ruby: ok then sis.

As they leave I lay his head on my lap and stroke his hair as he struggles to breathe.

Blake: should we call Ozpin.

Yang: yeah I think we should

I grab my scroll and call Ozpin.

Ozpin: ah yang what's up have you found Alduin yet.

Yang: yes sir we have.

Ozpin: well how is he.