Parth : I don't know bhai but arpi told me that sanyukta bhabhi has asked her today to bring us lunch.

Randhir nodded his head and told him that he will join later.

Randhir : aaj aese konse kaam me busy hoki mere lia ek minute nhi hai tumhre paas..roz to bahane dhundti thi mere se milne ke aur ab jb mai tumhara wait kr rha tha to arpita ko bhej dia..

It was evening time so was the time for the shekawat men to return home. Everyone were seated in the living room when randhir entered in a dangerous mode and directly went towards his room. He furiously threw his coat on the bed and waited for sanyukta to enter with his black coffee. His patience was now getting over he was about to open the door to shout for his coffee when he found vidushi standing at his door with a seductive smile and coffee.

Vidushi (keeping the tray on table): see I knew you must be waiting for your coffee so I made it for you and I bring it here.

Randhir: what are you doing here? and trust me you don't need to do this.

Vidushi (putting her arms around his neck): baby for your kind information I am not only your girlfriend but arpita di sister too. I am here to take arpita di back for the rituals so I thought to meet you once before going from here. and after last night you didn't even send me a message forget about meeting me

Randhir (removing her arms): look vidushi..you are also very much aware about what kind of relation I share with you.I never gave you any commitment so on what basis you are calling yourself my girlfriend..so what do you want to prove my clinging me? You know It very well vidushi how i am?..tum to ye bahut ache se janti ho ki mujhe ek chiz ki pyass tab tak rehti hai jab tak mai use hasil nhi kar leta..(slowly moving his index finger from her forehead to her lips): aura b meri pyaas bhuj gyi hai..so now I don't need you anymore.it was a pleasure in (smirked) BEDDING you...

Vidushi: what are you saying randhir? ...we are in a relationship from past one year how can you say this to me..(cupping his face): I know baby you are so much stressed these days just because of that middle class behenji..isliye tum ye sab bol rahe ho..and please now don't tell me that you have fallen in love with wh*re

Randhir (removing her hands): first thing jis aurat ke bare me tum bol rhi ho vo meri biwi hai aur humare beech jo kuch bhi ho uske lia I am not answerable to anyone and second thing maine tumse kabhi nhi kaha tha ki mai tumse pyar karta hu ya ye humara so called relationship life long chalega..tum bhi starting se janti thi it was all about physical relation and nothing else..

Vidushi: you can't leave me like this..do you get it? ..tumhe kya laga jab mann ayega to bedroom me bula logo aur jab mann bhar jayega mujhe aese nikal fekoge..no Mr randhir singh shekhawat I am not sanyukta who wil bear you tortures i am vidushi...agar mai khush nhi rahi na to mai kisi ko bhi nhi rehne dungi..i will tell everyone about our relation..then let's see what will your dad do with you for cheating his favorite daughter in law.

Randhir (comfortably sit on bed): ohh god ye to maine socha hi nhi..i am scared vidushi..please don't do this with me...I will be finished...my family will throw me out of this house..meri biwi mujhe talak dedegi..(and started laughing): go ahead vidushi...go and tell everyone about our so called relation..what do you think that I care what everyone think about me? ..(pouting ) off course not..dad to kya mera iss ghar me koi kuch nhi bigaad skta..aur jahan tak baat sanyukta ki hai..vo bechari to kal ko tumhe mere bed me bhi dekhlegi na to bhi sir jhukar wapis chali jayegi..janti ho kyun..BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME...maine sunaa tha pyar me log blind hojate hai yahan meri wife to deaf and dumb bhi hogyi....mera kuch ho na ho lekin tumhara kya hoga ye socha hai kabhie...how will you face everyone? what about your family reputation? And what abput your parents how will they feel when they will come to know about you sleeping with a married man? ..people will call you my wh*re. duniyaa hasegi tum par...and your beloved sister arpita now she is also a part of our family right ...bechari..only god know ki meri family tumhari reality jaanne ke baad tumhari behen ke saath kya karenge..kahi use bhi tumhare saath humesha ke lia na bhej de..