Jerza

Moving on the the third couple of the Big 4, out of Nalu Gruvia and Jerza, this one is probably my favourite, and that's mostly the reason because it's not constantly thrown in your face 24/7 so when're the characters see each other again it's really inpactful, and what I like is that Erza makes Jellal strive to be a better person and Jellal helps Erza overcome many obstacles. To be honest I'm not like a hug fan of either of these two characters either I like them a lot but I don't love them, however I feel like they bring out the best in each other and the couple has development and growth for example I know many people are going to be confused when I say this but I like the fact that Erza and Jellal almost kissed and not actually kissed. This is mainly because we can see just how much Jellal cares for Erza, he's afraid of hurting her and feels like she doesn't deserve him, just because she forgave him doesn't mean he can forgive himself. Erza is the main reason Jellal is on this path of redemption. I guess my only slight problem would be the fact that Jellal having Amnesia was kinda cliche and it would be more impactful if he had a confrontation with Ultear and realises for himself just what he's done to Erza, I feel like that would've had a greater impact on their relationship instead of Erza originally forgiving someone who lost their memory.

OTP/NOTP/BROTP/OKAY/CUTE BUT DON'T SHIP

Rating- 9/10