[ sixteen ]

A/N: OK I'm so, so, so sorry for never updating I'm such a piece of shit I lowkey forgot about this book, and couldn't think of how to continue it either but I'm back! 

Marco's POV:

It's about to be almost our one year anniversary Priscilla and I had started dating officially that is.

It had been a crazy, hectic year. I had met her crazy friends from Berlin, especially Mario he's actually a chill guy. Her crazy girl friends Anja and Ehren, pretty sure Anja hooked up with Erik at one point or many points.

Her parents are more than happy we are dating, they always joke of when will start having children. But Priscilla is still too young for that so not anytime soon. We've also made so many adjustments to the club, all of my teammates like Priscilla which is good. One of my best mates left Dortmund but we also got back one of my best mates, so an eye for an eye eh?

But now that Priscilla and I were gonna have a year together I had no idea what to do to celebrate with her. Should we go to Maui? Cancun? Disneyland? I don't bloody know. I might as well just ask Priscilla.

"Pris, babe." I said as I woke her up. Oh yeah we had also moved in together 6 months ago. Which only took me only like 100 tries of begging her until she agreed to do so.

"Yeah, Marco?" She said rubbing her eyes trying to wake up.

"Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" I asked.

"Let's go to a Schalke match." Priscilla said with no hesitation almost immediately.

"What? I was thinking we could go out the country, you know? To America? Or the warm beaches of Mexico?" I said convincingly.

"No, you're not on holiday Marco. You have matches babe." Priscilla said.

"We could go on a weekend!" I said.

"Your matches are on weekends! No, my dad will literally kill you." Priscilla said as she got up from bed.

"Come on babe, Schalke's matches are no fun whatsoever." I whined.

"You come on! I literally can't go to their matches anymore because people will start rumors that I'm dating one of them or something." Priscilla said. She does have a point, she no longer wears their jerseys in public because of press rumors.

"I thought you would support only Dortmund, now that you're dating the star player." I winked at her.

"Pffft, nein! Einmal Schalker, Immer Schalker! I still watch all their matches." Priscilla argued.

"Yeah right, you probably just watch their matches to stare at that Leon Goretzka lad right?" I asked.

"You're right. He is very attractive." Priscilla winked.

"Hey! I know he's young and all. I know he's got it all." I said as I crossed my arms.

"You're the best looking guy in all of Germany, mein liebe." Priscilla said as she kissed my cheek.

I can always fake getting injured too, yeah that works then we won't have to that dreaded match. Just kidding, too suspicious now. Priscilla won't believe it for a second, damn.

Guess I'm buying the tickets to this weekend's match. Great.
-
A/N: Again, sorry for being such a shit writer. Now that I look back at this story I see how cringey it seems now, but gotta finish it haha. Marco has an actual girlfriend now, omg. She's so pretty, they're cute af :') I will update more soon now I promise, school is over so I have no life once again yay.