[ six ]

Priscilla's POV 

After that night in iRoom, I started to feel sick and asked my dad to come pick me up to not bother Marco or Auba. Turns out I had drunk too much and spent the rest of the weekend sick.

And of course my family had a lot to say about me getting sick from alcohol.

"Wow Pris, your first date and you become an alcoholic." My mum jokingly said as she entered my room with my dad as he laughed.

"Mum it's not funny, I feel like shit." I complained.

"So that Marco guy, I think he's into you." My mum said once again smirking as I just rolled my eyes. Sure, Marco is good looking but I don't see him as anything more than a friend despite what he said yesterday before going to the iRoom.

"Not to ruin your dream or anything mum, but he only seemed interested into getting into my pants." I responded.

"Most girls would kill for that position!" My dad said as my mum laughed.

"Dad!" I yelled out embarrassingly.

"Fine, fine I'll go now. See you guys at Westfalen later alright?" My dad said as he kissed my forehead and kissed my mum goodbye.

"I don't want to go to the stadium mum, I'm.. still.. sick." I said slowly as I faked cough and she just laughed.

"Yeah right, you haven't coughed or vomited at all today. You're going and you're gonna face Marco today." My mum said.

"Ugh you know most normal parents don't like the idea of their kids dating." I said as I stood up to drink water.

"Yeaaaah, but we're not normal parents, I'm a cool mom." My mum said as she winked and walked away.

"Quit quoting Mean Girls!" I shouted as she left as she shouted back, "Never!"

-

I got dressed and this time I thought I'd put on a Schalke 04 shirt just to piss off Marco and everyone else on purpose. My dad gave us all BVB kits to wear when we visit but I already told him I'd be wearing something different to the training. 

"Mummy look at what Priscilla's wearing!" Giselle yelled out annoyingly. 

"What are you yelling on about Giss?" My mum said as she saw me wearing another Schalke 04 shirt. "Oh god Pris, again?" Mom said clearly annoyed. 

"Dad said it was cool, I'll go start the car." I replied as I walked out and waited in the driver's seat for my mum and sister. 

We arrived at Westfalen and we headed toward the office building I started to get dirty looks over my shirt, but I couldn't care less. I walked out to the pitch to find my dad with the other assistant coaches training with the Dortmund players. 

They were all playing a practice match as I saw Marco at the pitch staring at me as I waved to him excitedly. He was about to wave back until they threw the ball at his upper thigh near his.. man part. Which caused everyone to start laughing as he crouched in pain, even I stifled a laugh whilst I covered my mouth so he wouldn't notice. 

"Reus! You alright?" Dad yelled.  

"Yeah coach, I'm fine." Marco said as Mats helped him stretch back up. 

-

The whole team finally rested after 2 hours of practice, gotta give them props, I would have never lasted with that much running and exercising. 

I was now sitting near an equipment closet waiting for my dad to give me some money to buy lunch since I had skipped breakfast, I was starving. I was standing up as I saw Marco walking up to me. 

"Hallo schönheit." Marco said smiling as he helped me up. 

"Hallo müll." I replied jokingly as he just responded "Oof, that hurt. Along with my thigh, thanks to you." He said as he pointed at his thigh. 

"Hey no, you got distracted during a match." I replied.

 "Hm I guess you're right that's what happens when you get distracted by such beauty." He said slowly as his face started getting closer to mine. Marco started to kiss me and I kissed him back. He ended up opening the equipment closet as he led me inside not breaking the kiss. He started to grab my back to push me closer to him making our bodies touch. Marco started kissing my neck and took off his jersey as he tried to pull of mine until someone opened the closet. 

I immediately pushed Marco off from me, and fixed my shirt which was showing halfway up from Marco trying to pull it off.

"Oops sorry, wrong room." A blonde player said as he quickly headed back out with the football equipment from training, he was wearing the number 37 shorts yet I still didn't know his name.

"I'm so sorry about that, Priscilla." Marco said completely embarrassed. "Doesn't mean we can't continue where we left off.." He said as he started kissing my neck. 

"Actually yeah no, I have to get going. My dad's probably looking for me." I said hurried also embarrassed as I ran out and saw the blonde boy sitting with another blonde boy with the equipment. 

"Priscilla wait!" Marco shouted as I continued running. "Gottverdammt!" 

//

A/N: heeeey guys hoped you liked this chapter lol I'll try to update before I fly out to Mexico on Tuesday! big love xx