[ nine ]

Priscilla's POV

As Marco drove to his house I started thinking. Wait a second, he's never had a license. How is he driving?

"Marco."

"Yes?" He replied.

"How the hell are you driving if you're suspended?" I asked fidgeting my hands.

"Oh, you know about that?" He said smirking. "Let's just say I made a deal with the police in this neighborhood." He said creepily.

"What the hell? Marco, you're scaring me."

"Ok fine, I gave them VIP tickets for our matches if they didn't "see me driving." He quoted his left hand as the other was still on the wheel.

"Thank God I'm still alive from being in a car with you."

"Oh shush, I drive great!" Marco said as he slowly speeded the car up the highway.

"Jesus Christ stop it!" I said as I almost hit him watching him flinch.

-

Marco's POV

"We're here!" I shouted loudly well knowing Priscilla had fallen asleep for 15 minutes. Revenge is great.

"Shit Marco, you scared me." Priscilla started as she looked out the window at my house. "Woah, you live here? Or is this Merkel's mansion?" She asked looking shocked.

"Nope no mansion of the Chancellor. This is my house now come inside!" I said as I waited for her to get out the car.

"Holy shit, that chandelier is beautiful." she said as she saw the chandelier with yellow bulbs. "Priscilla, quit complimenting the house and compliment me."

"In your dreams, your house is actually prettier than you." She said.

"Is not, this is just a place. I am a human being, I'm automatically more attractive." I said as she just playfully rolled her eyes.

"So you got the new FIFA 16? I want to play." She said it excited.

"Yep just got it delivered last week." I said. "Come, I got a play room." I said as she looked at me funny.

"A gaming room whatever, a room to play FIFA!" I said realizing what I had just said wrong but decided to take advantage of the moment. "My other play room is in my bed room." I said as I winked cheekily as she just stared me down.

"Oh shut up." She said as she shoved me. "Now please lead me to a bathroom before I pee on the floor." She said as I simply pointed to the door next to me as she ran inside.

I started setting up FIFA while she peed for about 10 minutes. Man, why do girls take so long in the bathroom?

"Finally." I muttered as she got out. "What?" She asked. "I said I set up the game."

"Who are you gonna play as? I'm Dortmund obviously." I said proudly.

"And I'm playing as the better team, Schalke 04." She said as she grinned.

"Let's make this interesting, if I win you have to sleep here tonight. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal, but if I win, which I will. You have to go to a training wearing a Schalke jersey."

"Deal's on Schalker." I said as I started the match. 10 minutes in, she scores on me. Shit, I thought. 2 minutes later again, she scores again. 2-0, what the hell?

"You're cheating!" I said. "No way! You're just a sore loser." She says never taking her eyes off the screen.

40 minutes in, I finally score. "JAAAAAAAA, REEEEUUUUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!" I shout as I make the biggest deal. "Shush or you'll wake your neighbors." 65 minutes in, she scores on me again, crap. I'm gonna have to wear a Schalke jersey. 80 minutes in, I score again screaming less loudly than before. 90th minute and she scores on me again, in the very last minute. 4-2, shit.

"You totally cheated didn't you? What did you do to the controller?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just suck at FIFA ha ha ha!" She said mocking me as I tackled her.

"You did something!! You sore cheater!" I said as I tickled her sides.

"No!! Stop it I can't breathe!" I said as I continued to tickle her as she laughed hysterically. "Marco I'm gonna pass out stop!!" She said continuing to laugh as I stopped.

Then all of the sudden, she stood up and kissed me. First. I was a bit hesitant at first since I was shocked and kissed her back. We were kissing for a couple minutes as she started to take off my shirt as I backed away.

"No Priscilla, we shouldn't. Your first time should be with someone special." I said in a low tone. I didn't want to do something she would later on regret.

"I want my first time to be with you, Marco." She said quietly, those simple words caused my heart and stomach to do flips.

"Are you sure Priscilla? I can wait, it doesn't have to be now." I said, I felt nervous for some reason.

"No, I'm ready Marco. I want to be with you." She said innocently.

//

Yooo! Another update :) sorry I haven't been on. Senior year of high school is so stressful don't even get me startedddd but I wanted to update since it had been a month since the last update, so here ya gooo :D enjoy Marco and his big butt on the top hahahah