[ fifteen ]

Priscilla's POV

It's now been a month since I saw Marco. I decided to meet him at the stadium after the holiday season was over.

I decided to wait outside the stadium parking lot. His face when he saw me looked tense, couldn't tell whether he was mad to see me or happy. He looked reluctant to approaching me before he did.

"Priscilla.. Hi." Marco said as he came closer. "Long time no see."

"Yeah listen, I'm talking and you listen alright?" I said as he nodded.

"I hate you, Marco." I started as he looked surprised. "But also I love you. And I hate that I love you."

"But just know, I'm not mad at you. I was for a while, that was me being childish. So accept my apology, so I can move on with my life." I said as I walked away.

"What about your boyfriend?" He said as I turned around.

"What?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend, Priscilla. Did he tell you to do this?" Marco asked, I can tell he was starting to cry.

"He was never my boyfriend, Marco. I brought him for Christmas to make you mad." I said.

He stayed quiet for a while, until he spoke. "You can't be doing that Priscilla you broke my fucking heart that day. I don't know whether I should accept your apology now." Marco said as he wiped his eye.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't you ever wonder what we could've been?" Marco asked as I stayed quiet.

My heart then spoke before my head and decided to kiss him. I don't what decided me to do this but I did. After noticing he wouldn't kiss back I stopped right away. He only stared at me as I looked at him.

So I walked away.

"Are you done walking away from me yet?" He yelled as I got to my car.

I looked at him without answering as he asked again.

"Are you finished with walking away from me, Priscilla?" Marco again asked, saying it more slowly.

"Uhm I don't get what you mean?" I said which was true, I was confused as hell.

"Just answer the bloody question, Priscilla. Yes or no?" Marco said rudely.

I didn't know what to say. "Uhm yes I guess, since you obviously don't want to see me again-" I said as he cut me off by kissing me.

His kiss this time made it seem like he's been wanting to do this in forever. Like if he had missed me and couldn't stop.

I stopped him to ask him. "Why are you doing this?" And also to catch a breath.

"This is me accepting your apology. Now, it's my turn to talk and you listen." Marco said as I nodded accordingly.

"Now I'm gonna kiss you again and meet up here with you again tomorrow after practice and you'll be here." He said. "And we'll hang out tomorrow."

"Okay but-" I said as he cut me off again to kiss me. He started feeling me up. Next thing you know, he leaves and says bye. Tease.

//

Bruh I haven't updated in ages I'm so sorrryyyyy but  I'm back though haha btw who noticed my gnash reference? ;)))

Also go vote for Marco Reus to be on the cover of FIFA 17! He deserves it so much.. Thanks guys :D