[ four ]

Priscilla's POV
After talking to Auba for a while, the rest of the players started to head back to the locker rooms. Auba said goodbye to my dad and I because he had to go get ready to have dinner with his family. He's such a nice and chill guy, he's probably the only Dortmund player I like at this point.

I waited back indoors in the office while my dad was talking to some other workers in the building and my mom and sister went to check out the rest of the building. I layed on the bright yellow couch whilst listening to Kanye West with my eyes closed until someone poked me which made me flinch.

"Oh god, it's you." I said as I recollected myself and saw the familiar looking blonde boy, Reus.

"Nice to see you too cutie" he said as he smiled at me. No matter how adorable his smile was, I was not fond of this guy.. Or his satanic girlfriend. "Saw you here all alone, figure I'd join you." he said as he sat down.

"Actually I'm about to leave soon." I said as I saw my dad coming back with a weird stare probably why thinking why I was talking to Marco.

"Hallo Mr Reus." dad said as Marco stood up and extended his arm to shake my dad's hand.

"Actually Priscilla, I wanted to know if you weren't busy tonight, you wanted to come hang out with the team and I?" Marco offered as my dad and him just stared at me waiting for my response.

"Don't you got a girlfriend you'd rather invite?" I asked, I didn't try to make it sound rude, but it did anyway.

"Priscilla!" my dad muttered noticing how rude I sounded.

"No, it's ok sir. Actually, she hates drinking so I figured you would like to come along but you don't have to of course, it's your choice." Marco said calmly.

"I'm not gonna be your booty call, am I?" I asked until my dad called my name out again. "Priscilla!" He muttered. "You know Marco, she would love to go." My dad answered for me.

"You do?" Marco asked confused.

"Sure I suppose, should be fun." I told Marco as I faked a smile.

".Great, I'll pick you up at 7 yeah?" Marco asked as I nodded and he walked away.

"He's attractive Pris, I could see him being your first boyfriend." Dad said as I looked at him in disgust. "Gross dad."

-
I really didn't want to hang out tonight. I planned on watching reruns of Drake and Josh until I fell asleep, but I guess I could do that tomorrow.

God, if my friends back in Berlin would hear about me hanging with Borussia Dortmund players they wouldn't believe it. I still can't believe I'm doing this either.

"Pris, Marco's here!" I heard my mother shout as I hurried down the stairs. If I took time coming downstairs, she would eventually tell Marco my life story, and he cannot hear about how I've never had a boyfriend. Nope, too embarrassing.

"Hallo süße" I heard Marco say as I saw him next to my mom as she just smiled. Why was it so weird seeing him in normal clothes? "Oh right, hey. We can start heading out, no need for conversation with my mother" I said as Marco just nodded confused and said goodbye to my mom.

"Bye mum, be back later." I said as she told us 'kids to have fun'.

-
"So where are we heading out exactly?" I asked while Marco drove towards the freeway.

"It's a club called iRoom, you'll like it." Marco said said as he smiled.

"So why did you invite me? There's no way in hell your girlfriend hates alcohol." I asked as Marco just sighed and explained. "Alright you caught me, truth is we got into an argument before I went to go talk to you."

"Oh, and sorry about how I treated you earlier. I had no idea." I said starting to feel guilty at how I replied from when he poked me earlier today.

"It's fine, I'll accept your apology because you've got a great smile." He said as I couldn't help but cover my face while feeling my cheeks warm up.

"You're quite the flirt you know that?" I said as I looked over at Marco smirking.

"I suppose so. Never quite flirt a lot." Marco said as he just kept smirking while looking over at the road.

"Okay, and what is this Cocaine place?" I asked still curious about the weird name.

"Just a club to get drunk at, where we'll both get hammered and then go back to my house and bang." Marco said as I just looked at him weird causing him to laugh.

"Pfttt, you wish blondie." I told him while couldn't helping it but laughing along with him at that crazy idea.

//

A/N: halloooo just thought I'd update before my birthday :D (June 9th) another year older.. great haha (actually excited tbh) It's also my fellow German and birthday twin, Miroslav Klose's birthday!! Alles Gute Miro ^^

And all I want for my birthdaaay is a big booty hoe jk lol just get me Marco Reus :))) someone send him to me lol anyway, thank you for voting and commenting, love you x