[ fourteen ]

Priscilla's POV
"Oh shit.." Marco said. How lovely Marco nice to see you as well, I thought to myself.

"Hey Pris, and Priscilla's friend." Marco said as he gave me a hug. He was acting as if nothing ever happened between us. Mario shook his hand awkwardly to Marco. It's like Marco already knew something was up.

Mom brought tea to everyone as we sat quietly. We all sat in the living room in silence until my mom asked Marco what he had got me. Oh great.

"Oh right, Pris. Can I talk to you privately first?" Marco asked.

"Sure, be right back love." I told Mario as I kissed his cheek knowing Marco was looking.

I stood up as Marco led me into the kitchen.

"Who is this guy Priscilla?" Marco asked.

"My boyfriend." I said.

"You can't possibly have one. You were gone for about three weeks only. What about us?"

"What us?" I asked him shocked. "There was no us. Mario asked me out, something you never did." I told him, realizing how cold hearted it sounded.

"You never gave me the chance to explain what happened that day. I called you many times, not once did you pick up Priscilla."

"I was mad, I am mad. What are you expecting?" I asked.

"For you to kick out that guy and to hear me out. Just give me that, hear me out right now about that day." Marco pleaded at this point looking like he was about to cry.

"Marco, please stop. Don't do this right now." I said trying to console him.

"Priscilla, you act like you've been the only one hurt. You've broke my heart when you left, and now even more seeing with some guy." Mario said sounding more sad.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way." I said slowly.

"When can we talk about this at a better time?" Marco asked regaining himself.

"I don't know, maybe after the holiday's over. I'll try to see." I told him as I started walking back to the living room.

"Ok." I heard him say.

"Where'd Marco go?" Mom asked as I walked back in.

"I think to the bathroom." I said confused wondering why he hadn't come out.

"Speaking of the bathroom, where is it?" Mario asked frantic, he must have to pee bad.

"I'll lead you to it." I said as I leaded him to the bathroom upstairs.

Mario then randomly stopped me in the hallway.

"Pris, we heard your whole conversation. Give him a chance, quit being a dick." Mario told me straightforward.

"I'll try.." I responded.

//

A/N: I haven't updated in YEARS wtf I'm sorry guys senioritis is reaaaaal even for wattpad lol but I graduate next month so more free time to write woohoooo :D

Enjoy the cute picture of Marco, who could ever hate this baby? :')