[ eleven ]

Marco's POV

Weeks passed and still no word from Priscilla. After she threw a pregnancy test at us, it didn't read anything since she had not yet used it. I tried calling her and messaging her, I even showed up at her house a couple times, stood outside her door for an hour sometimes hoping she'd open the door. But to no avail, since she didn't even bother to look out the window from her third floor, when I would wait at the door.

It was like the other time, we hadn't talked for days but this time it had now been weeks, and the guilt started to get to me. I don't blame her for being mad, when I said those words out of context, I knew I would regret it. But now, I needed to know whether she was pregnant or not. I don't know whether I was ready to be a father yet, but if she is carrying our child I will try my best at supporting her and our future child. But first I had to explain to her what I meant to say, the day she refrained herself from me.

One day, Erik called me mentioning he had seen Priscilla at a restaurant with some other guy. He told me he could not tell if she was pregnant but I should get there quick to see for myself. It was raining that day as I recall, I showed up as fast I could to only find Erik to go look for Priscilla, but they were long gone it seemed once I arrived. I asked Erik how did Priscilla look, he said she looked happy and saw her laughing but he believe the guy is nothing but a friend of Priscilla's, nothing more.

Since now it was nearly Christmas time, today was our last practice before we got to rest for the holidays. I didn't really know what to do for Christmas, I had got a few invites from teammates saying I was welcome to spend the holidays with them but I really wanted to see Priscilla before Christmas, to at least give her the gift I had bought her. As we finished training, I got the gift from my training bag hoping Priscilla would be here just like her mom and sister were to wish everyone happy holidays, but she wasn't. So I decided to give the gift to Priscilla's mom, Clara.

"Hey, Clara..how are you?" I said as I approached Clara who was on her phone sitting as I approached her.

"Marco! Long time no see, I'm great and you?" She said ecstatically as she put her phone away to hug me.

"I'm good, thanks." I said as I awkwardly stared down at my gift.

"Is that gift for me?" She said playfully as she eyed my gift.

"Ah no,actually, it's for Priscilla.. I wanted to give it to her before Christmas but I haven't seen her so I hoped you could give it to her for me." I said.

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Clara asked. "Priscilla's not home, she's been back at Gelsenkirchen for the past 2 weeks staying with her friend, Mario."

"No, she must have forgotten to mention it to me.." I said wondering about who this such Mario was, wondering if it was the same guy Erik saw. Also why hadn't Priscilla told her parents anything about our fight? "Well, can you give this to her on my part?"

"Nonsense, come to our house for Christmas eve! Priscilla promised she's coming and bringing Mario, you can come and give the gift to her yourself if you'd like to see her." Clara said offering, I wanted to go but I didn't want to see my lady with another guy.

"Who's going where what now?"Thomas said as he approached Clara and I.

"Oh honey, I'm inviting Marco to our house for Christmas Eve. He wants to give a gift to Priscilla but I'm telling him she's away at Gelsenkirchen, tell him he should come." Clara said as Thomas thought about it.

"Oh yes, Marco you should definitely come. Our younger daughter loves you and would love to spend time with you, and also I'm sure Priscilla has missed you these past 2 weeks." Thomas said as I muttered "I doubt that.."

"What was that, liebe?" Clara asked.

"I'd love to come! To spend time with you guys and also I haven't seen little Giselle in months, also I'd love to see Priscilla as well.." I told them.

"Alright, see you Thursday kid.. 6 pm!" Thomas said as him and Clara walked away.

What did I just get into? I thought to myself.

//

A/N: sorry for the long wait on this chapter, I had writer's block :/ so to make it up, I'll try to double update today and tomorrow! :)