"But you're my weirdo."

AN: jiosfioejfiojhasiofhoie = my mood

Lauren and Camila had been out at the bar. A bunch of Lauren's friends from the program wanted to go out and they told Lauren to invite her girlfriend so they could meet her. After a few drinks the couple decided to go home.

While Lauren was excited for her friends to officially meet Camila, the younger Cuban didn't have a good time. They all knew about Camila's penis and they couldn't stop asking questions. She didn't like when people bothered her about it because it brought her insecurities to light.

Lauren pulled out the key to unlock the door with Camila shortly behind her. Lauren shut the door and pulled Camila into her. She gently pushed her girlfriend against the door and kissed her deeply. Alcohol had always made Lauren horny, and Camila never seemed to mind.

At this point, all Camila really wanted to do was sit down and watch a movie, but she was pushed against the door and was being attacked with kisses by her girlfriend. She pressed a kiss to Lauren's lips and pushed her away gently. "I'm sorry, baby... but I'm not in the mood for sex tonight."

Lauren looked at Camila confused as she was gently pushed off of her girlfriend. She didn't understand why Camila didn't want to have sex with her...Camila always wanted to have sex. "Not in the mood?" Lauren asked. "Since when? You're always in the mood." She watched as Camila walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Lauren slipped off her shoes and followed her girlfriend. "Did I do something to upset you?" Lauren asked seriously. She knew that Camila was one to get jealous pretty easily...but she didn't flirt with anyone else tonight.

Camila sighed and sat down on the couch. "Since an hour ago. You... You didn't do anything, Laur. I promise." She didn't want Lauren to feel bad. "Your friends just kept asking questions about my dick and it made me uncomfortable. That's all. I'm just not in the mood to have sex tonight. Please understand that." She didn't want Lauren to get upset.

Lauren was genuinely confused. She thought that Camila had been having a good time. She didn't even know what her girlfriend was talking about. "What do you mean asking you questions about your dick?" She said. She sat down next to her girlfriend and rested a hand on her thigh. She soothingly ran her hand up and down Camila's leg, "It's fine that you don't want to have sex. I'm not upset about that. I just honestly have no idea why you're so upset. What happened, baby?" Lauren asked sincerely.

Camila took a deep breath and frowned. "When you were playing pool with Keana and Normani, the other three were asking questions. They thought it was weird that I dress like a girl, wear make up and all that shit... do my hair, and I have a penis." She had to calm herself down because she was getting a little snappy.

Lauren frowned. She knew that her friends had been curious about Camila since the accident, but Lauren never answered any of their questions. "Babe. I'm so sorry." She turned to face Camila. She brought a hand up to cup her girlfriend's cheek as she gently ran her thumb over the skin. "Not to say what they did wasn't wrong, but they've never seen anyone like you before...I mean we've read about it in our textbooks in med school, but...yeah." She looked down, she felt like it was her fault and if she had answered her friends when they asked her, Camila would have never had to experience it. "I can talk to them at work tomorrow."

Camila shook her head. "Don't be sorry. I'm just... You know how I get about it. You're the only person in my life besides Dinah who actually understands. I'm fine talking to you about it but when other people ask me questions..." She trailed off and sighed. "I think I'm going to go to bed. Can you lock up before you go to bed?" She asked her as she stood up.

Lauren let Camila walk off to the bedroom. She was going to give her a minute alone because she thought thats what Camila needed. Lauren stood up and walked over to the door and locked it before starting her nightly routine. She turned on the night light in the kitchen before heading to the bathroom to wash off her make up. She stripped out of her clothes and underwear, dropping them in the hamper before heading into the bedroom. She stood in the doorway and looked at Camila as she was climbing into the bed. "You know they don't think you're weird, right?" She asked softly.