Chapter 14 - Do You Want A New Friend?

5/14/17

Don't refresh the page or call the cops... yes I am being serious and asking anyone if they want a new friend. I know... crazy huh? Well yeah... this isn't just any normal fan fiction or little short story as you can tell... this wattpad story is about me :)

So I guess you can say this is a biography about my life because all of the events I say is real or my viewpoint on them but I do change the names of the people... so I am not sure...

And this wattpad story is about my challenges my life... my struggles... my mental mind XD.

And I literally have no one to share this to! No one! When I make a new friend, it would usually last for only a few minutes... and then the person will just leave me on R because I fail to keep the conversation going.

For example:

You: Hi

Me: Hi. How are you?

You: Okay... my boyfriend just broke up with me. Now he is with some french girl. What a hoe!

Me: Oh that sucks. Just know I am always here for you.

You: Thanks girl you always know what to say.

Me: No problem.

*Gets left on R*

And then I have no idea on what to say! Like... I would text again and then get left on R. 

Then I would text again and get left on R...

Then again...

And again...

And soon it will just look like a spam and then I will never hear from them again. I don't know why but literally that is how all my friendships are. That's why I pretty much gave up on social media, there is no point since I'm not social.

Ha... I just noticed how crazy I am XD

But yes I am a stranger and you are a stranger and giving out personal information is very dangerous...

So I live on street NonOfYaBuss 123 and my house is the box next to stop sign. You can't miss it. Please break in my house and kill me...

Just kidding!

But seriously I am tired of feeling alone. I have 3 more years of this bullcrap (AH LANGUAGE I AM SORRY) and literally no one reads my story because its so boring XD

BUTTTTTT 

I am depressed and I just want someone to talk to who maybe is also depressed or bored and I don't know... just no pedo... because just no. I am ugly anyways so you are missing out lol.

But seriously if you are tired alone and you want to comment on my story but you can't because you are afraid of other people to see... well please... kik i.love.the.way.you. (thats a new kik i made just for this... i will check once in a while but i guarantee no one will see lol) and talk... rant to me your problems or make a new friend... I dont care! I dont bite XD

Just no personal info kids... thats bad! And no nasty nasty!

But I am tired of everyone saying make a new friend. I mean I want to but I can't! I am just too unlikable! Waah.

Why can't Netflix be a real person? We are close enough.

But again if not that is perfectly cool and I am probably breaking some rules but who cares.... 99% of teenage boys watches porn anyways and that is illegal.

And I... I female teen have never EVER watched that nasty nasty stuff (seriously why is that attractive...)

This is literally my craziest entry XD.

Well anyways I am going to be staring at my new kik praying to have a new friend... bye!!!!!!