Chapter 4 - I love you

1/29/17

I love you

What does that mean to you? Is it just three words to you? Is it just a saying people use to make people feel better about themselves? 

I love you

What exactly is that? What does I love you mean? 

I love you

To me, I love you means so much. I love you means I am always here for you. I love you means I am a shoulder to cry on. I love you means if you need me, don't be afraid to ask. I love you means I would literally do anything for you. 

I love you

And I am telling this to whoever is reading this because well, I love you.

I am usually this sad little person who is bored to death and the only thing I know how to do is watch Netflix and eat. Well I love to write, even though my grammar sucks, I love to write, so writing stories on Wattpad makes me happy, and you guys are reading this, so you guys make me happy. So...

I love you.

Thank you for reading this, you 8 wonderful people who read this. Thank you. You don't know how happy this makes me. 

So here is what I am going to do for you. If you want to collab, or just talk, or if something is going on, and you need something, I am here. 

My goal in life is to make people laugh. My goal in life is to make people feel good about themselves, to make them escape from all their problems. That's why I write, to maybe make someone smile and laugh, or to make someone think, "Wow, I am not alone". 

I want to make a purpose in life. And I know this kind of sound creepy, trust me I am a little creep out to because I don't want any pervs texting me saying, "Hey... I am sad. Send me nudes" because let's be honest, that's what some old guys do. 

And I am not going to do that. I am not some sex toy for you. I want to be your Angel (Ha nice pun because that's my name,  well in this story), and if you feel lonely, here I am. 

I love you. Live life to the fullest guys <3