Junghope (request) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hoseok." Jungkook yelled back. Jimin came to the door not looking very happy.

"What do you want?" He asked with a slight cold tone.

"I want to talk to Jungkook." Hoseok said and his eyes never fell on Jimin but rather they stayed put on Jungkook.

"You can come in." Jungkook said curious to hear what he had to say. He moved so Hoseok could come inside.

"You'll be fine?" Jimin asked Jungkook who nodded. Jimin left the room and silence fell over them. It seemed like Hoseok was gathering courage. After what seemed like forever Hoseok opened his mouth.

"I want you to come home." Hoseok said and Jungkook wasn't sure what to think.

"You said you didn't want children." Jungkook said and held a hand on his stomach.

"I know." Hoseok said and looked down. "I haven't accepted it yet but I still want you to come home. I miss you." Hoseok looked exremly sorry and Jungkook felt bad for him. Jungkook took some time to think it through but he couldn't seem to get his thoughts in line. He missed Hoseok a lot and he thought it definatly had something to do with their earlier meeting. Hoseok had always been very protective towards Jungkook and taken good care of him so seeing someone else taking care of him probably wasn't fun for Hoseok.

"Alright." Jungkook agreed, not knowing if it was a mistake.

"After all I'm still your boyfriend, right?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook looked at him.

"Of course. No matter how you reacted I still love you." Jungkook said and looked at Hoseok, wanting him to hug him. "I'll get my stuff then." He said when the hug didn't come. However when he turned around Hoseok grabbed his arm. He pulled him into a hug so warm and comfortable Jungkook felt like crying.

"I love you too." Hoseok mumbled into Jungkook's shoulder. He pulled away from the hug and even though they were going to live together again, Jungkook was still sad he couldn't accept it. In the end he knew he would have to leave Hoseok if he didn't start to accept it. His last hope was to go live with Hoseok again and hopefully he would see it from Jungkook's side. Jungkook walked to the room, he had stayed in and started to pack.

"Are you sure you want to live with him again?" Jimin asked as he entered the room.

"Yes." Jungkook answered and was suprised to hear how certain he sounded. "He's my boyfriend and if he likes it or not, the father of this child. I love him and I want to work things out." Jungkook said as he packed.

"Do you still want us to help you?" Jimin asked and Jungkook stopped packing. He couldn't imagine Hoseok wanting to help.

"I would appriciate your help." Jungkook answered.

"Of course we'll still help you." Jimin assured Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook said and continuted to pack with Jimin's help. When he was done, Jimin pulled him into a hug.

"If it gets too much you can always come back." Jimin said and hugged him tightly.

"I know." Jungkook said and hugged him back. "Thanks." They pulled away from the hug and Jimin smiled to him. Jungkook took his suitcase and some bags with some of the stuff they bought and went out to Hoseok.

"Ready?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded. They went to the door and Jungkook put his shoes and jacket on. Hoseok took his suitcase and the bags from his hands without saying a word.

"I'll call you." Jungkook said to Jimin who nodded. "Bye."

"Bye." Jimin said and the couple left. The ride home was in silence both of them feeling slightly awkward. When they came to the apartment, Jungkook found it weird that it hadn't changed at all since his whole world was changed now.