Finally, Emily snapped out of her trance, smiling brightly when she faced you. Running a hand through her brown hair, she released a heavy sigh, glancing at her broken wristband with a frown. "Hey, Sky."

"You two make the most awkward conversations, even as best friends," You decided to ignore K's comment.

"Is something wrong?," You didn't know if you were being oblivious, God forbid, but right now you had no idea why Emily could look this frustrated at the moment. You could only think that it was because her shirt wasn't pink but that obviously wasn't the case. "I've never seen you this bothered before."

"It's just...," Tapping her wristband, Emily flinched when it sparked. Somehow, despite your confusion, you knew that it wasn't the main root of her current status. "Sky, how exactly did you and Yoongi get together?"

"No apparent and plausible reason," You had the strong urge to slap duct-tape on K's mouth, if that was even possible. "It's the truth."

Still, you choked on your spit, your face reddening at the sudden question. This made you look behind you, seeing Yoongi still whistling with both hands in the pockets of his red varsity jacket — a new one from Jin, compared to the old and tattered one he wore when you first met him. To answer Emily's question, you had a major flashbacks of  the months that zoomed by. "It... just happened, I guess? When we found out that we felt same towards one another, he asked me, and I said yes... Emily, this is about Jin, isn't it?"

Emily fell silent for a moment, pursing her lips together into a thin line. Egypt's sunlight basked over the two of you, but the scorching heat couldn't beat the confusion burning in your best friend's heart. "How did you know?"

"I'm your best friend, Em, of course I know!," You smiled cheekily, brushing strands of your silver hair away from your face. "Also, I won't ignore the fact that I personally witnessed you and Jin making out in the airplane's washroom — the men's even! I mean, how why were you even in there—"

"Oh God, please shut up," Emily covered her face with her hands in a desperate attempt to hide her red cheeks. Of course, she failed.

You chuckled at how Emily was flustered at the mention of Jin alone, twirling some strands of hair between your fingers as you did. "So it is about Jin, then. What happened? Did he hurt you? I swear, I'll stick my katana up his butthole if he—"

"Sky, calm down! Jin didn't do anything wrong!," Emily said a little too loudly, her eyes widening whilst she glanced around, trying to make sure that nobody else heard her. Then there was Yoongi, who was staring at her direction and tonguing the inside of his cheek. She knew she was screwed. "Ugh, it's just... I don't know, are we allowed to be doing this even if we haven't started dating? I... may have kissed him more than once."

"Of course it is, as long as the two of you are sure about your feelings for one another...," You glanced at your shoulder, laughing at the sight of Yoongi fiddling with the zipper of his jacket with his eyebrows scrunched together. The thought of him wanting to find out what you and Emily were talking about but deciding not to interfere put a smile on your face. "It'll be fine."

"But that's just it," Emily's words caught your attention and you looked at your best friend as she palmed her forehead. You stopped walking, a bit concerned at how she was taking it all in. "I'm not even sure if Jin likes me back the way I do."