Tears aren't going to help you. Mettaton groaned, pacing back and forth and then again as he thought. "You're just so damn conservative! All this skin and you still seem like a nun... tsk, tsk. Hope about-"

His arm came wildly, crushing against your leg and effectively breaking it. You cried out, tears glinting in your eyes. "Oh no!" Mettaton feigned concern. "It's going to swell! Let's just open this up-"

The shape point slid down the side of your leg, slicing straight through the fabric and into your fair skin. You tried not to whimper, instead focusing on the ground between your feet.

Swing. Crack!

You screamed as your other leg was snapped like a twig. Your jeans were shredded and blood seeped from your numerous gashes. Thick streams of tears flooded your face. You closed your eyes tight, trying to calm your panicked thoughts.

There has to be a solution. There must be! I can't use my soul. I can't break the bonds. I can't give up! There has to be something! Something....

But there wasn't. Your head hung as you tried to choke down the pain. "You're all cut up! Let's get you washed!" Mettaton yelled, lifting a bottle from the table labeled "Hydrogen Peroxide." Not bothering with the cloth that accompanied it, he unscrewed the cap and dumped it over your head. The chemical, though truthfully used to clean wounds and kill bacteria, stung like a hot iron. You hissed and tried to shake off the liquid, remaining unsuccessful though.

Your sobs were silent in your chest and you shook violently. Mettaton laughed, lifting your chin. "Come now dearie! Let me hear those delicious cries of yours!" He teased. Taking hold of the gag, he ripped it from your now leaving your face bruised and stained. Your face dropped again and Mettaton growled.

"Now now darling! Smile for the audience!" He snarled, grabbing your face and forcing you to look up. "Smile!"

"Go to hell..." You muttered, brow furrowed as you bore holes with your gaze.

"Well! If you're not going to smile, then I guess I'll have to make you!" He warned.

Whipping around he retrieved a tool from his tray and held your face in his hand. You tried to pull away, but were unsuccessful as the fine blade rested at the corner of your lip. His display for a face was inches from your own. The blade moved in a shallow motion, just barely breaking the skin. "Now to make you smile permanently!"

Time slowed as your eyes widened. You realized his mistake and smirked. Yanking your head back, it broke his grip just enough to allow you momentum. The chair tipped backwards just slightly, then your flung your head forwards. Your face crashed against his display, shattering the screen and spread glasses.

Your chair shot away from him as glass flew and his table of toys toppled. You braced yourself as the chair landed on your left arm. You blinked a few times until you could see Mettaton wheeling around blindly. "You wretched pest! Now you've forced my hand! I shall reveal my new form and you will die!"

Your gaze darted around, latching on to an abandoned pair of scissors. You shuffled in the chair until you could grasp them and went work on the binds. After a few sawing snips the knots fell and your hands were free.

You tried to stand, but your legs crumbled beneath you uselessly.

Oh yeah, they're broken...

In a panic, your soul tumbled before you, instantly bending into the familiar pistol you'd become accustomed to. A sharp click filled the air as you looked up and saw Mettaton flip a small switch behind him.